Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

If the police/government want to make a statement, then let some guns go.Imagine this in USA, Mexico etc.The countries too soft.
Are you an idiot?have you not seen the law less ness in Mexicodont even get me started about certain parts of america in chicago

2327:Rioting is taking place in Ealing, west London, where the windows of a Tesco supermarket have been put out, a car is on fire and rubbish is strewn in public areas. There is also a fire in Haven Green park, opposite Ealing Broadway Tube.

the sky reporter seemed surprised that waterstones hadnt been attacked ...come on these idiots cant read so why would they attack a shop like waterstones ....morons all of them !!!!
racist much?
Not racist. Truth. Has nothing to do with black or white. Look what these hooligans are doing and ask yourself truthfully whether these mans seem educated/literate to you.

Guest M12 Part 2
If the police/government want to make a statement, then let some guns go.Imagine this in USA, Mexico etc.The countries too soft.
We should send them all to do manual labour right? Or back to their own country?

We should send them all to do manual labour right? Or back to their own country?
So what I said was racist yeh?Moron.

ilford is hot right now, bout 50 goons outside the station. See two girls swinging it out near dixy, feds accross the road just spectating.About 30 sikhs outside a temple near me with bats, sticks and dogs. Someone musta tried attacking there tingNuff blacked out whips floating about, can feel something simmering. The atmosphere is tense!!!
400_F_12864016_nEOgTU8dRmO9ePotrcLuF69BM8ouTEh7.jpgole peepin thru the window ass nucca
agmgadgasdgasdgasgagahna/hdfh
:D :D :D :D pmsl

Guest M12 Part 2
So what I said was racist yeh?Moron.
nar what you said was just dumb.
  • Downvote 1

Can hear sirens popping off near my yard. Is North west under siege? Well, more so than normal?