Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

The roots of these appalling events are many and tangled, but for the moment let’s just focus on one: the way Britain’s educational establishment has cringed helplessly in the face of a gang culture that rejects every tenet of liberal society. It’s violent, it’s sexist, it’s homophobic and it’s racist. But it is broadly tolerated by many people in the black community, which has lost control of its teenage youths. Those youths scare the wits out of teachers and social workers – and some police officers, too. The threat of physical violence is ever present in many schools, and one can hardly blame individual teachers for recoiling from it. But we should and must blame those schools and education authorities that have made extra space for gang culture in children’s lives because they believe it is an authentic expression of Afro-Caribbean and Asian identity. We are seeing a lot of black faces on our screens tonight; it’s a shame that the spotlight can’t also fall on those white multiculturalists who made this outrage possible.
where is this coming fromi dont believe that is what the problem with the education system is

It's worth noting thus far buildings, cars, businesses, homes, bins, streets etc have been attacked. All replaceable things which apparently are less important than human lives & no deaths whatsoever but the police have killed 100's of us. Where was the uproar & empathy then?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

swear u man were advocating this sh*t a couple of hours ago :D

• Upvote 3

goddaz you chat the most fraff.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't think anyone thought it would go this far.Ok the 1st day was a shock,The 2nd day it was cheeky, they took advantage of a volatile situtation and it was kinda funny seeing pictures of that kid taking photos with all the goods.TODAY!?No one could have expected this, people are in serious danger, no regards for saftey, everything getting done over

Beg sum1 unban my profile, I'm posting off my bb n itts longThe news is chattin the most innacurate sh*t/Had sum nandos I wanna go bk out but I got da 'itis'Whoever got a whip n wants 2 touch staples crner scream at me.

f*ck it, missed 80 pages of this today.Camden is alive still, got there and police started charging... then people started looting in retaliation to the charging.People on Facebook are pissing me off, they obviously have no understanding to the reasons behind the riots.

The roots of these appalling events are many and tangled, but for the moment let’s just focus on one: the way Britain’s educational establishment has cringed helplessly in the face of a gang culture that rejects every tenet of liberal society. It’s violent, it’s sexist, it’s homophobic and it’s racist. But it is broadly tolerated by many people in the black community, which has lost control of its teenage youths. Those youths scare the wits out of teachers and social workers – and some police officers, too. The threat of physical violence is ever present in many schools, and one can hardly blame individual teachers for recoiling from it. But we should and must blame those schools and education authorities that have made extra space for gang culture in children’s lives because they believe it is an authentic expression of Afro-Caribbean and Asian identity. We are seeing a lot of black faces on our screens tonight; it’s a shame that the spotlight can’t also fall on those white multiculturalists who made this outrage possible.
where is this coming fromi dont believe that is what the problem with the education system is
the source: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100100087/london-riots-this-is-what-happens-when-multiculturalists-turn-a-blind-eye-to-gang-culture/read the comments