Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

the people being burgled were the ones calling in the radio stations calling them scumlol@ u CUNTS acting like these are some aliens invading us.this is part of our society...their failure are our failuresits not us and them. but since most people, especially the 3 main tiers that affect policy dont give a f*ck i.e. govt, police, media about their concernsthey shouldnt give a f*ck about any of you either.but one thing is for sure....they will be listened to now..and you this country with all the bravado they are putting on the news are pissing in their pantsthese guys deserve a bravery award.and i called in to all the radio stations to say i was in full support of the riots...not one of them called me back. cos i didnt call in to say how "appauled" i am
what?

i thought cameron didnt want to celebrate them by returning? shows again that no body is listening. even if the riots end tonight at least they made that lipless slimey c*nt cut short his holidaythe only person who has spoken any sense in all of this on TV was ken livingstone and nims obunge. although Kenny is just tryna score points

i thought cameron didnt want to celebrate them by returning? shows again that no body is listening. even if the riots end tonight at least they made that lipless slimey c*nt cut short his holidaythe only person who has spoken any sense in all of this on TV was ken livingstone and nims obunge. although Kenny is just tryna score points
why did u impersonate a next don he is in the thrread y dont u apologise