Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

friday ya na... lol. I remember when nick clegg was campaigning for the lib dems, and said that if the conservatives got elected there would be a return to the "summer of discontent".hmmmmmmm
this guy is f*cked loooolhe blatantly sees my q's ol faggit ass id stealing faux nigga

For the policehttp://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmwz5gJzG1qbj78ko1_500.jpg
pmsl not serious. comes like one of them corny speeches in them kids films.
Lmao at the illiterate c*nt that wrote thatAnyoone been getting the BC that say RIM offices have been smashed into so u gotta send the broadcast aroundThese clever cunts clearly don't know RIM don't have such a vital f*ck*ng office in anywhere thats been rioting :D

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150333636850851saw this kid straight after this happened to him.he was f*cked up.
It scares me to think the people who are capable of such things are just average Joes you pass every day who've been given the opportunity to show their true selves.
Likewise with some of the people commenting on radio/tv.
  • Upvote 1

friday ya na... lol. I remember when nick clegg was campaigning for the lib dems, and said that if the conservatives got elected there would be a return to the "summer of discontent".hmmmmmmm
this guy is f*cked loooolhe blatantly sees my q's ol faggit ass id stealing faux nigga
OLD TRANNY f*ck*ng NIGGA..WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME???? ARE YOUR TRANNYS RIOTING AS WELL??

OLD TRANNY f*ck*ng NIGGA..WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME???? ARE YOUR TRANNYS RIOTING AS WELL??
the guy u impersonated is reading the thread , did u apologise for what u done

AT LEAST IF THIS WAS THE US, ALL DEM JESSE JACKSON brehs would be out on the streets trying to keep calmas all the so called black leaders in this country are just f*ck*ng golliwog bounties ...its not happeningnot even the ol designer suit wearing pastors can come out and make any attempts at keeping calmcos they wont be able to take offering after prayers on road