Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

I should of also mentioned that the sole intention of me walking down the high street was to go and volunteer to clean up some of the mess to some of the local businesses that were affected and that is why i wanted my son to come with me so he could take part. it was part of changing the direction of how people will perceived young children like my son who is in the age group and racial group of some of these looters but it was also to give an example of what a father should be doing with is son also.It was pretty much sorted and we didn't have any work to do but I dare say it will be different tomorrow but again I will not hide the racial component of this.

• Upvote 6

*bring a semi-informed black woman to talk**ask her leading questions**reject her answer**ask another leading question**old man to her left interrupts talking about what young people are really thinking**very interesting to hear from you*

• Upvote 1

MET RESPONSE TO IPCC FINDINGS17:49 - The Met has responded to the IPCC statement. Here it is in full: "It is in the interest of everyone, the family of Mr Duggan, the public and the police, that the IPCC are able to establish to all the facts of the events of last Thursday so that there is a complete understanding of what happened. We appreciate that it is frustrating for people to have to wait for the outcome of the investigation but it is important that the investigation is full and thorough, and the MPS doing everything possible to assist with that process. In accordance with post incident procedures the CO19 officers involved are not currently performing an operational role. We would also like to take this opportunity to appeal for calm, Mr Duggan's family have publicly stated that they do not in anyway condone the violence we have witnessed on the streets of London. There can be no excuses for this behaviour."

The us against them mentality based on race is playing into the hands of the elite who love to see thisDivide and conquer is the same tool they have been using for many years and its being used today and its working
its not us against them, but you have to know what you are as a race/culture to be proud of how to be a human being and live in societymany disenfranchised people, young and old have no such grounding. no young man, proud of his black history would be out on the streets burning housesthe same history thats denied to them living here.
  • Upvote 1

Create a society that values material things above all else. Strip it of industry. Raise taxes for the poor and reduce them for the rich and for corporations. Prop up failed financial institutions with public money. Ask for more tax, while vastly reducing public services. Put adverts everywhere, regardless of people's ability to afford the things they advertise. Allow the cost of food and housing to eclipse people's ability to pay for them. Light blue touch paper." Andrew Maxwell
  • Upvote 1

I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT EALING ON THE NEWSf*ck ALL IS EVEN GOING ON THERE.PISSIN ME OFF
TELLIN U G
Exactly they got some white ppl from ealing barling on my screen and they aint even get it that badlike I said cold dose of reality for them bubble crackas, I wish there was a huge movement on the suburban areasf*ck the rich crackas b
  • Downvote 1

its not us against them, but you have to know what you are as a race/culture to be proud of how to be a human being and live in societymany disenfranchised people, young and old have no such grounding. no young man, proud of his black history would be out on the streets burning housesthe same history thats denied to them living here.
EXACTLYI can honestly say I believe I know how many black people are gonna be treated after this, how is it wrong for me to acknowledge this reality FIRST before I acknowledge the rest of humanity?by all means help the human race but Id rather my son clears up his own bedroom before he goes out and saves the world.These people will disperse crowds if they touch base in certain areas but in other areas like hackney and lewisham etc they are dragging their feet.there were more police available for the royal wedding than their are right now for the riots.coincidence I think not.

17.52 Looters are breaking into shops in Salford, according to BBC News. A BBC cameraman has been assaulted as well, they say.17.49 BREAKING We are hearing reports of a gang of 200 thugs armed with sticks going through Birmingham town centre. Riot police are dealing with them, according to Darren Little of Sky Midlands. Reports of cars being set alight.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687177/London-riots-live.html

can somebody tell me what was that stat again... of how many people have been unlawfully killed in police custody?
333 people since 1998, not one police office convicted.
Where is this from?
ippc i thinkdoesn't mean 333 died in suspicious circumstances though, most died from heart attacks or whatever.

I'M SICK OF HEARING ABOUT EALING ON THE NEWSf*ck ALL IS EVEN GOING ON THERE.PISSIN ME OFF
TELLIN U G
Exactly they got some white ppl from ealing barling on my screen and they aint even get it that badlike I said cold dose of reality for them bubble crackas, I wish there was a huge movement on the suburban areasf*ck the rich crackas b
IM WITCHU B140173_o.gif

EXACTLYI can honestly say I believe I know how many black people are gonna be treated after this, how is it wrong for me to acknowledge FIRST before I acknowledge the rest?by all means help the human race but Id rather my son clears up his own bedroom before he goes out and saves the world.
You're boring now.

The IPCC also confirms that he did have a gun with live bullets, but the bullet in the police officer's radio was police issue.THIS IS FACKEDVICK MACKIE WOULD BE PROUD
met are such dumb pricksso obvious what happened, guarantee they turned up all hyped up like "if this c*nt moves shoot him, he's probably got a firearm" some trigger happy officer burst him without thinking, they realised they f*cked up and just immediately put out a dumb statement saying "he shot at us first".