Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Them sikhs didnt fight off any riotersjust stood around in the cold for a couple hours
bare man just showboating tbh
ALIEguys like 8ball coming telling people theyll get bodied on road cos of this.
Lmao @ any of them patel & singh man trying to act like they are so above this, when plenty of their sikh sons were out looting on road59fa90e5ad48c1c07e65845de10466c5f3aaa590.jpgc664b53fab24beb387df41d638b4ba0037ec0b99.jpg3c2765ac400b45eb2585226756521492fc19d13e.png
  • Upvote 3

9.41pm: Paul Lewis has sent in an update from Enfield:

I think it is important to dampen down some of the speculation circulating about our reports and tweets on vigilantes in Enfield.It is always a tough balance to get the tone right, and it is important to stress, again, there is no evidence of racial disturbance here.My colleague Mustafa Khalili and I reported what we saw and it was an incident that left us both shaken. We described it as a minor skirmish.That's what it is was. It seemed pertinent to mention what some of the men were saying, as it seemed different to anything we've seen in the last four days, but someseem to be taking that out of context. There were no racist chants.

anyone condoning this is an idiot....and the worst thing is you pricks wonder why you never get anywhere in life...we have choices in life.....always blaming other people..should have never started now look its gone way too far
Whose you pricks? And you're right the police should have never laid man out...it's gone way too far.

Guest Portuguese
anyone condoning this is an idiot....and the worst thing is you pricks wonder why you never get anywhere in life...we have choices in life.....always blaming other people..should have never started now look its gone way too far
Whose you pricks? And you're right the police should have never laid man out...it's gone way too far.
We know man really didn't want to type pricks

Proper went off by mine at about 10.30. Random power cut, go outside, the whole streets down (and after about 10 minutes the streetlights go off), loads of traffic all going in the same direction and kids running that way too.Electricity came back about 10 minutes ago. Helicopters gone over and my mate text saying people have been shooting at police in Aston (dunno how true?)f*ck checking it out.

This thread reminds me that this is a grime forum with more than half of people on benefits who are probably on here while waiting for there looted £3.99 basmati rice to be cooked.
someones got their turban in a twistu sikhs are just glory hunting
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1