Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Good little filmThe dark skinned yute at 3:40 has the vibe of somebody way older than him. Shout out to the rasta man stopping that building from getting burnt down.
Check out nice bit of the posh quadroon totty at 2:40. PHWOOOAR!
That chick went to my old uni, Sussex. Her pops is a deep social commentator.

Just come across this blog on the telegraph website by Katharine Birbalsingh who has been teaching in inner London for over a decade and plans to set up a Free School in south London to help to serve underprivileged children.SMH @ the fact that this woman has been let near ANYONES kids with these kind of views at all let alone for DECADESNo wonder black youts are failing with people like this teaching themhttp://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/katharinebirbalsingh/100099830/these-riots-were-about-race-why-ignore-the-fact// I hope Mark's family sue the sh*t out of themedia that have been talking smack over the last week or so
agreed//that manchester police video should be sent into the BBC, pronto.
  • Downvote 1

Video of reaction outside hopsital where the three brothers protecting shops who were killed by rioters were taken:

race war's a-coming
Its about to get real in birmingham.This is bad. I remember there were tense scenes in Birmingham around 5 or 6 years ago when an asian raped a black girl (or was it vice versa?)Feel for the bald guy in the middle. RIP to all involved...
  • Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Angola? f*ck off the only african nationality in me in Congolese.This Lens c*nt(We are not friends you don't know me from adam) needs to stop editing my posts,he should instead channel his energy and learn how to edit his own music videos.

• Upvote 1

the sky reporter seemed surprised that waterstones hadnt been attacked ...come on these idiots cant read so why would they attack a shop like waterstones ....morons all of them !!!!
are u helping the cause by chatting sh*t?ARE YOU?
Don't you think the beasts involved in this scummy behaviour are animals? behaving like wild beasts!We are human beings - we are born with compassion and love and yes fear of being hurt and left. Thats how we start out as babies, some parents out there need to take some responsability for the lack of affection love and compassion they have shown their kids in their small lifes has turned these once loving affection children into into wild beasts!!Families with no homesEven more people with out jobs - our economy was f*cked - its totally bluttered now!!teenagers setting fires to peoples homes that contain babies and young children - I cant begin to vent my anger on this matter!! As a parent my self it sickens me to think what monsters my child is going to grow up around!These people having uproar are acting like life is easy for others and hard for them. Its as simple as this life is what you make it, you will never get anywhere in life if you dont work hard at becoming the person we would like to be, studying for qualifications and just generally apply our selfs in the direction we wish our life to go. Shits not easy but its about working hard and not giving up. I hate these ppl who moan about growing up on a council estate and how they get f*ck all, and aww its okay for other people they get help - you dont know what its like on the streets BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! - Look you a**hole you get more than any other lazy ass would in another country. Even if you aint paid no tax in your small wasted life you still get free health care and housing benefit, council tax benefit and JSA!! If you want more from life go work hard and struggle through like the rest of the world has had too. - My father is my inspiration thrown out a 15 by both his parents, worked his ass off working a a stupid wimpy bar and then managed to get a job as an apprentice for an electritian - he kept applying him self and at 25 landed a job on the oil rigs - worked his way up from the bottom to production manager. To me this proofs even those with no qualifications no family support can make it out there to be someone successful its about your mind set and nobody is repsonsible for your mind by your self!! This kind of bullshit behaviour really pisses me off!! I say if you wanna run road starting wars and ruining communities living like animals I say send these wasters to live in the jungles and see how they would fair with the real hardys out their!!Low life scum!To many whinging bastards that are too lazy to change their lifes! -
the sky reporter seemed surprised that waterstones hadnt been attacked ...come on these idiots cant read so why would they attack a shop like waterstones ....morons all of them !!!!
racist much?
No.
Well from my point of view this isnt about race this is about the youths of this city - From what Im seeing from traveling around this isnt about black/white/asian people this is about a collective of Non Educated Deliquents (NEDS) Its a class of people who think that living that kind of life is acceptable. But if you wish to see that its all Black people that are causing a riot down here then theres nothing I/or anyone else can do about it! But thats your issue not mine.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

The way they are tryna pin this one on us, lolnoooo sirrrr not meeeeBlack people have to unite over this sh*t, today the media have been bombarding everyone to accept the consensus that we are the culprits.f*ck taking this sh*t lying down.

• Downvote 1

Just come across this blog on the telegraph website by Katharine Birbalsingh who has been teaching in inner London for over a decade and plans to set up a Free School in south London to help to serve underprivileged children.SMH @ the fact that this woman has been let near ANYONES kids with these kind of views at all let alone for DECADESNo wonder black youts are failing with people like this teaching themhttp://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/katharinebirbalsingh/100099830/these-riots-were-about-race-why-ignore-the-fact// I hope Mark's family sue the sh*t out of themedia that have been talking smack over the last week or so
agreed//
f*ckin c*ck
I’d like to know what they’re angry about. Mark Duggan is dead. He was shot by the police in a shootout. Duggan was in a minicab and shots were fired from both the cab and the police elsewhere. A police officer was hurt in the incident and a bullet was found lodged in a police radio. Either Duggan was shooting at the police or the driver of the minicab was. Either Duggan was in the wrong place at the wrong time and his death is a terrible tragedy – he was caught in the crossfire – or he shot at the police and the police defended themselves. Whatever the explanation, the police did not kill this man in cold blood.
Id LOVE to see what she's sayin nowdumb whore
  • Downvote 1