Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Guest M12 Part 2
hacking ting has become yesterdays newslest we nt forget
Was saying this to my bredrin. He's had 2 massive events to take the shine off him. That norway shooting and this.

They make me laugh how they are going like they had a triumphant victory last night because they had 16000 police on the streetsThere was mostly calm in London thats why they had a victory but want to act delusional and pretend
This must be the closest you've been to a real conspiracy. How does it feel?

They make me laugh how they are going like they had a triumphant victory last night because they had 16000 police on the streetsThere was mostly calm in London thats why they had a victory but want to act delusional and pretend
Your that peado that got arrested for doing activites on RunscapeYou keep coming back trying to re-invent yourself but you are what you are a dirty emo peadof*ck off, do not ever quote me or think you can debate me
  • Upvote 4

Your that peado that got arrested for doing activites on RunscapeYou keep coming back trying to re-invent yourself but you are what you are a dirty emo peadof*ck off, do not ever quote me or think you can debate me
:D :D Touch a nerve did I?

:D :D Touch a nerve did I?
Nah, you got arrested for peado activities and your a wrongun

alexis-bailey-pic-national-news-and-pictures-85917445.jpg
Magistrates in London are ploughing through hearings of people accused of looting and being involved in recent riots.A steady stream of defendants, ranging from teenagers to people in their 40s, were appearing today.At Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court, where cases were heard through the night in a bid to deal with the huge influx, a variety of defendants appeared, including one primary school worker.Alexis Bailey, 31, from Battersea, south London, who was arrested in Richer Sounds in Southend Road, Croydon, pleaded guilty to burglary with intent to steal.The 31-year-old, who, the court heard, works full-time in a primary school in Stockwell and lives with his parents, was given bail but must adhere to a curfew.His case, along with the majority of others, was committed to Wood Green Crown Court for sentencing.Chair of magistrates Melvyn Marks told the court many of the cases had aggravating features, occurring "in the middle of a very violent riot", which meant magistrates had insufficient sentencing powers."Because of the nature of this offence and because of the circumstances, we have taken the view that there are too many aggravating features on this case and our powers of punishment are not enough."Court staff have been working throughout the night, with cases being heard before a district judge overnight and magistrates taking over this morning.One member of court staff, who did not want to be named, said: "It's just been constant, staff are working constantly to deal with the cases."Other cases included looting at a Costco warehouse, people caught stealing clothes from shops which had been ransacked, and two men caught pushing a shopping trolley full of power tools which they claim they "found".Many cases echoed the crimes caught on camera as people looted across the capital.Student David Attoh, 18, from Retreat Place, Hackney, was caught on August 8 in Hackney, with two Burberry t-shirts.Attoh, who the court heard has completed an ICT B-Tech at Hackney Community College and was due to have an interview for an apprenticeship on Tuesday, admitted theft by finding.The student, who was fined £150, had been receiving Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA) while completing his B-Tech, but over the summer was supported by his mother, the court heard.Mr Marks told him: "Don't get in trouble again."You have a bright future ahead of you, if you get into trouble again you are going to jeopardise that future."Defendants this morning were from a range of areas across the capital, as were their crimes.Most offences related to looting, many including theft and burglary.Most defendants this morning pleaded guilty to their offences - but, despite their crimes being serious enough to be committed to Crown Court for sentencing, many were given bail, often with an electronic tag.One man who denied his charge was 19-year-old Adam Ozdas, from Hindrey Road, Hackney, who is accused of receiving stolen goods.He was stopped by police in Clarence Road, Hackney, and found to be in possession of a large bottle of Southern Comfort, a large number of National Lottery scratchcards, tobacco, £90 in cash, and confectionery, the court heard.Prosecutor Abiodun Kadri said: "He stated that he found the items on the road and that he was going to hand them into a police station."Ozdas, who, the court heard, is due to start a college course in September, pleaded not guilty and was granted conditional bail to appear again next month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjI1QqGwQzE&feature=player_embedded#at=14

Magistrates in London are ploughing through hearings of people accused of looting and being involved in recent riots.A steady stream of defendants, ranging from teenagers to people in their 40s, were appearing today.At Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court, where cases were heard through the night in a bid to deal with the huge influx, a variety of defendants appeared, including one primary school worker.Alexis Bailey, 31, from Battersea, south London, who was arrested in Richer Sounds in Southend Road, Croydon, pleaded guilty to burglary with intent to steal.The 31-year-old, who, the court heard, works full-time in a primary school in Stockwell and lives with his parents, was given bail but must adhere to a curfew.
cereal_guy_4.gif