Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

What? You man cool yeah? Bless innit. :D
Your the safe white boy, the one who grew up in the ends, seen as one of usYou always get them
pos, he proper is
i don't agree, the white heads I've come across that are truly comfortable around and respect black people like their own don't go on like that.i have a white bredrin who's been around my circle from day dot, he's practically seen as black by most man.He's a funny guy but he never cracks the type of racial jokes that Lemon does even though if he did he'd probably get a bly.
  • Upvote 2

Seen that vid a few times...were them bikes jacked or police just gave them youts a beating for nothing.
The video description says that the youths were fleeing after rioting and were being tracked by a chopper which was in communication with the police.This seems to make sense as you can see the Police begin to run for the corner before they possibly could have seen the kids, so someone told them they were approaching, and you can hear a chopper in the vid.
lol but that isn't their job.If those kids came back with 50 heads and rushed the Police they'd be f*cked, if they'd done something wrong they should have arrested them surely.

The English Defence League (EDL) gathered in Eltham, south-east London, on Tuesday evening with around 200 residents from the area.As the number of people swelled, the mood became increasingly violent as suspected looters were chased and set upon.In one incident, a mob attacked a bus passing through the high street after black youths, seated on the upper deck, gestured through the window. Police were quick to respond, using dog-handlers to separate the two groups.Jack England, EDL's south-east regional organiser, claimed that the people on the streets were "patriots" and not vigilantes.
Video in the link.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8692872/London-riots-far-right-political-party-protect-Eltham-residents.html

Another vid from The Guardianhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2011/aug/10/eltham-riots-police-videos

Seen that vid a few times...were them bikes jacked or police just gave them youts a beating for nothing.
The video description says that the youths were fleeing after rioting and were being tracked by a chopper which was in communication with the police.This seems to make sense as you can see the Police begin to run for the corner before they possibly could have seen the kids, so someone told them they were approaching, and you can hear a chopper in the vid.
lol but that isn't their job.If those kids came back with 50 heads and rushed the Police they'd be f*cked, if they'd done something wrong they should have arrested them surely.
Didn't say I agreed with it, just saying it wasn't for 'nothing', as in they didn't just come across Black kids on bikes and decide to stomp them.

Lemons aint racist lol.
Nah I don't think he's racist but I've come across people that have a sense of humour like his that makes me feel uneasy and wonder about them. Almost as if he's a more covert version of Esquilax.
I know what you mean, though in truth I don't think Esquilax is racist either. He just likes to make edgy jokes, but as people will see in the serious topics he gets involved he will generally defend anyones equality, when the same people who cry at him for racism on here, are calling for gays to be lynched in another thread and because he disagrees he is therefore gay etc.I think in most cases it takes a large degree of ignorance to be truly racist, and despite his jokes he isn't.HOWEVERThese student types thinking they can make these jokes seem to be multiplying rapidly. We could kill him to make an example.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lemons aint racist lol.
Nah I don't think he's racist but I've come across people that have a sense of humour like his that makes me feel uneasy and wonder about them. Almost as if he's a more covert version of Esquilax.
I know what you mean, though in truth I don't think Esquilax is racist either. He just likes to make edgy jokes, but as people will see in the serious topics he gets involved he will generally defend anyones equality, when the same people who cry at him for racism on here, are calling for gays to be lynched in another thread and because he disagrees he is therefore gay etc.I think in most cases it takes a large degree of ignorance to be truly racist, and despite his jokes he isn't.HOWEVERThese student types thinking they can make these jokes seem to be multiplying rapidly. We could kill him to make an example.
Do me next guys!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese
Lemons aint racist lol.
Them two might not be racist but you cannot deny the likes of Steven/Petecrouch are not racist

Lemons aint racist lol.
Yeah i think Esquilax just likes winding people up a lot of the time but it's true about the number of student types with this type of humour increasing, sometimes it just comes across like their whole idea of black culture is based on MTV which in part is our fault./Yuri you'd be first by way of dodge ball with molotov cocktails.
  • Upvote 1

Went into the Tesco express across my work place to getsome lunch.. So, you know they got that plasma tv hanging showing bbc news 24.?So, am in the que waiting for the self service.-The newscaster was doing the regular coverage of the whole thing.. No one was really paying attention..All of sudden he said something like ' I mean is it.... is it.....isit RACIST?' ....... .(that word racist)..It was like sneeze.Everyones head just turned towards the tv. Sudden silence. The woman infront of me jumped with shock and dropped her pasta.I slipped my headphones back on like I wasn't listening.. flicking through my Iphone. There was this sudden tense vibe in there. Very awkward moment... Last few days have been comical..Race discussions in public doesn't run at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1