Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Im gone hope every one had a giggle, past week has been depressing recently always good to have a smile and happy thoughtsbad thoughts make baby jesus cry remember that tommyremember Mark Duggan and the rest of the people who have passed on and people who have lost their homes and lively hoods as a knock on effect because of these murderous lieing policebe safe 1even you tommy

• Upvote 9

ekakl.jpg
Swear some people are legit retarded.Colleague peaking over my shoulder "Damn how did he not notice them".
surely he just saw you type that?
Would've thought peaking over my shoulder would indicate that he's not continuously looking at my screen but I guess people who possess under 75 IQ are incapable of such logical reasoning.
  • Upvote 3

A 26-year-old man who died after being found shot in a car during riots in Croydon has been named by Scotland Yard as Trevor Ellis, of Brixton Hill.Police believe Mr Ellis had travelled to the Croydon area on Monday with friends.They are thought to have become involved in an altercation with another group of around nine people."This altercation culminated in a vehicle pursuit involving three vehicles which commenced in Scarbrook Road, Croydon, passing along the A232 flyover into Duppas Hill Road where the victim was shot," police said.Mr Ellis was found by officers just before 9.30pm, with a gunshot wound to the head.He was taken to St George's Hospital where he died the following day.A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as a gunshot wound.Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed the car chase which involved a dark coloured estate car and silver hatchback.The silver car is believed to have been driven by the group of nine.The victim is thought to have travelled in a third car - a dark coloured hatchback.

I can guarantee that if it was 3 of them EDL dons that died instead u lot would be agreeing with what I said. Think about it
EDL if that happened I could actually imagine northerner johnny hard bollocks types coming down on some patriot crusade to take back England my reaction would be thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q5iryWzqSEyes I am in a funny mood tonight
I'LL BE IN MY HACKETT TOPREWREWREWRERRERE
haha cocaine is a hell of a drug
ekakl.jpg
Swear some people are legit retarded.Colleague peaking over my shoulder "Damn how did he not notice them".
A colleague yeah :D
Uh oh looks like Thun has uncovered another conspiracy theory.
this thread is too much for me