Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

NOT SURE IF POSTED ALREADY BUT NEG AWAY- THIS GUY SHOULD BE MAYOR f*ck BORIS

watch PART 2 - someone embedand big up my boy Leon

- same crazy woman in this toosome Boris obsessed woman I was sure was tra0wlin me on twitter said I work for CNN and set it up as some sort of media conspiracy

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.Source: Telegraph.In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 1] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent and sexual crimes (including those subsequently acquitted) in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; for gun crimes, 67 percent; and for sexual offences, 32 percent.[46]Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[46] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[47]Source: WikipediaSorry if I've offended anyone, but if your wondering why you are black and are getting searched, its down to statistics.. not racism.
These kinda stats are stupid because they are distorted by the fact that sadly most black people are poor and poorpeople commit more crime. You never see the media promote that ethnic minority children are smarter than white children. But when they compare ethnic minority children from poor backgrounds academically against white children from poor backgrounds. Ethnic minorities outperform them and have been doing so for quite a while.
"most black people are poor" I guess thats the white mans fault too."poor people commit more crime. "absolute garbage. the amount of $ you have does not mean you will commit more or less crime. becoming a criminal is a lifestyle choice. there are millions of poor black people in this country who do not resort to crime and work a hard graft. its slightly disgusting how you are almost trying to excuse criminals because "they are poor". is it the white mans fault that black people are poor to? do we create glass ceilings for you and hold you back? do we deliberately give you bad exam results? do we have a secret vendetta against you in which we use the mechanisms of our inherently white racist government to exact a doctrine of racial hatred upon the black race? are the police the enforcemant arm of this doctrine? do they use the terrible,"stop and search" torture to inflict maximum pain on the black man? are you thun? do you honestly believe we even care about you that much?"You never see the media promote that ethnic minority children are smarter than white children."because they aren't. no single race is inherently smarter or less smart than the other. everyones brain is made up of the same material. "But when they compare ethnic minority children from poor backgrounds academically against white children from poor backgrounds. Ethnic minorities outperform them and have been doing so for quite a while."please validate this claim with some unbiased evidence. i simply cannot believe than an accurate study into the intelligence posessed by children of different races has been carried out by a legitimate, independant body.and even if it had - how do you quantify intelligence? this kinda stuff is the domain of oddballs and deviants who, usually, are white supremacist americans trying to prove the white race is genetically superior to the black. i guess the other side of the coin is inhabited by people like you, those who somehow believe blacks are genetically superior to whites and this is manifested in the fact that they perform better than white children in primary school.. oh wait.. no, it was all ethnic minorities, so i guess white people are just mentally inferior to EVERYONE then, pmsl. God forbid my children ever have the misfortune to bump into someone like you, weird man.
  • Upvote 2

I've been stopped and searched.They send you on your way with a ticket.Nothing big, I even have a nice chat with the person aswell, tell them I understand what you have to do etc, how has their day been.The young citizens of 2011 are truely f*cked, I fear for this country in 20 years..I really do..
Let me put it this way. A large amount of White people get convicted of paedophilia. Would it be acceptable to knock on White people's doors at random and search their laptops? Or if you see a White person in publicWith a computer demand to search it? After all your assumption they're a paedophile or carrying out paedophile related activity is based on statistics yeah?Being stopped and searched based on skin colour alone is not acceptable. Don't let them make you believe it is.
Now this guys talking about peadofiles. Kid is an absolute nutcase.

Im glad starkey said wat he did..although im frankly shocked he said it.his tv career is over in pc britain in my eyes now.Its wat ive hrd uttered everywhere obvisouly nt in publicIn ldn it was a black led phenomenenWhy dismiss that even if it did come from a decrepid white academic
It was a black led phenomenon initially because a black man who was respected in a black community was killed, however the rioting that ensued was not a black led phenomenon, it was a lower class led phenomenon, people of all races took part in numbers.

I've been stopped and searched.They send you on your way with a ticket.Nothing big, I even have a nice chat with the person aswell, tell them I understand what you have to do etc, how has their day been.The young citizens of 2011 are truely f*cked, I fear for this country in 20 years..I really do..
Let me put it this way. A large amount of White people get convicted of paedophilia. Would it be acceptable to knock on White people's doors at random and search their laptops? Or if you see a White person in publicWith a computer demand to search it? After all your assumption they're a paedophile or carrying out paedophile related activity is based on statistics yeah?Being stopped and searched based on skin colour alone is not acceptable. Don't let them make you believe it is.
Now this guys talking about peadofiles. Kid is an absolute nutcase.
He's explaining why racial profiling is wrong but knows that a lot of white people lack empathy so gave an example that would cause white people problems.

Im glad starkey said wat he did..although im frankly shocked he said it.his tv career is over in pc britain in my eyes now.Its wat ive hrd uttered everywhere obvisouly nt in publicIn ldn it was a black led phenomenenWhy dismiss that even if it did come from a decrepid white academic
It was a black led phenomenon initially because a black man who was respected in a black community was killed, however the rioting that ensued was not a black led phenomenon, it was a lower class led phenomenon, people of all races took part in numbers.
Why was he respected thoThat's the real question iMO
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

oh dear. one boy on my fb got arrested for 'encouraging friends to riot online' pissed
how did this happenthey were watching his fb or what?
Yeah by the looks of itposted this the other daypellex.pngnext minute ..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025458/Nottingham-riots-Amed-Pelle-Facebook-friends-inspired-violent-gang-film-Shank.htmlfacebook going on sly

I was thinking the same thing.

oh dear. one boy on my fb got arrested for 'encouraging friends to riot online' pissed
how did this happenthey were watching his fb or what?
Yeah by the looks of itposted this the other daypellex.pngnext minute ..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025458/Nottingham-riots-Amed-Pelle-Facebook-friends-inspired-violent-gang-film-Shank.htmlfacebook going on sly
:D :D :D I know his pain.

Cause he was a cool person who grew up in the area?And remember it wasn't just young impressionable kids who took place in the march, it was grown men who were around for the first riots as well.

Cause he was a cool person who grew up in the area?And remember it wasn't just young impressionable kids who took place in the march, it was grown men who were around for the first riots as well.
All I've seen of this breah, no disrespect, is the standard gunfingers-at-the-cam pics and the fact he had a gun on him when he got shot by the policeI don't really think that personal accounts of the deceased can be trusted, we know this from the 'he was a good boy/ talented footballer' schtick that we're faced with every month or soI want to know why he was REALLY respected, if yousay that's what he was
  • Upvote 1