Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

They need a new leader.
It's like something out of Brass Eye'Electronic chain gangs in basic converted container lorries'
tbh apart from fear, I cnt think of what else they can use to get followerstheyll jump on anything that makes it look like it proves a point they made 2 decades agotalkin like the riots didnt start due to an apparent unlawful killing, like people have been planning for years to burn a bus on sky newslove how they leave out the white people aswell

The hilarious thing is if they were murderers the rules would remain in place and we wouldn't know their I.D'sThis whole affair shows how these people in charge change the rules as and when it suits them.I'm expecting a lot of young people are going to have their identities 'lifted' over the next couple of weeks.

The hilarious thing is if they were murderers the rules would remain in place and we wouldn't know their I.D'sThis whole affair shows how these people in charge change the rules as and when it suits them.I'm expecting a lot of young people are going to have their identities 'lifted' over the next couple of weeks.
What would actually be the point in that? Assuming they can be charged anonymously I can guarantee their names will never be revealed.

What would actually be the point in that? Assuming they can be charged anonymously I can guarantee their names will never be revealed.
The government doesn't want anonymous at the moment they want name and shame.They want to put the fear into the youths.That this could be you.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy cult leader with followers in my opinion who are individuals who started off in life as retards and then put themselves in the intellectual fog of make conspiracy make believe remixing facts and passing if off as REAL information and pretending they are intelligent. Rather than seek FACTS they use the illuminati and freemasons etc to fill in the gaps of their stupidity It is actually frightening how much people follow this idiot.I didnt know he makes a lot of money from this but if he does that would explain why he keeps spewing this sh*t its no different from a preacher really if they are paid they will preach.f*ck Alex Jones and any of his followers they are all gutless swines.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy cult leader with followers in my opinion who are individuals who started off in life as retards and then put themselves in the intellectual fog of make conspiracy make believe remixing facts and passing if off as REAL information and pretending they are intelligent. Rather than seek FACTS they use the illuminati and freemasons etc to fill in the gaps of their stupidity It is actually frightening how much people follow this idiot.I didnt know he makes a lot of money from this but if he does that would explain why he keeps spewing this sh*t its no different from a preacher really if they are paid they will preach.f*ck Alex Jones and any of his followers they are all gutless swines.
alex jones is like bill o 'reilly, glen beck, rush limbaugh etcThere are conspiracies that they speak of that are fact. they have to do that to get people on boardbut its funny that all of them decry "big business and global corporations enslaving us"...when they all make millions from their obident followers they are just like pentecostal pastors, milking their followers while denouncing evil and greed