Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
Channel 4 is the source.This basically backs up my point of you coming across a bit naive, in a trial it isn't likely to come to light at all and that's the whole problem with the system.If out of all the cases that have been investigated by the IPCC have resulted in zero convictions then what makes you think this one would be any different?There have been way too many suspect cases for it just to be unfortunate.
I clearly stated CH4 were reporting there was no room for misunderstanding shes clearly being obtuse.
have you never followed a case that has been investigated by the ipcc before?the truth does come out and the failings of the police, it not leading to conviction is a different story.once i know the full story, and hear testimonies from the police, eye witnesses, the cab driver, and see some cctv then i'll make a judgement. i'm not going to get all emotional about something I (and u) don't know sh*t about. why would u even listen to media speculation anyway? i've been hearing that cesc fabregas has signed a deal to barca 'this week' for the last 2 months!
  • Downvote 1

Boy sh*t hits the fan, this whole ordeal has proved how racist so many in this country are, some of the sh*t i've seen on twitter, youtube, and on here has made me sick, f*ckin ell, then they want to do olympic presentations on how sh*t has changed and how multicultural London is, when things like this happens the common rhetoric is ' Go back to Africa you monkeys'

Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
Channel 4 is the source.This basically backs up my point of you coming across a bit naive, in a trial it isn't likely to come to light at all and that's the whole problem with the system.If out of all the cases that have been investigated by the IPCC have resulted in zero convictions then what makes you think this one would be any different?There have been way too many suspect cases for it just to be unfortunate.
Well instead of rioting how about these fools study hard; go into law, and make some real changes.
Whereabouts did I say Rioting was the best solution?She was saying the system in place is the best way to determine what happened, I'm saying that clearly isn't the case.Whether you condone rioting or not it bring can bring attention to issues that would be otherwise overlooked and give a voice to people that wouldn't normally be heard, it's not ideal but neither is policeman having free reign to abuse their powers in the knowledge they're likely to get away with it.

I clearly stated CH4 were reporting there was no room for misunderstanding shes clearly being obtuse.
have you never followed a case that has been investigated by the ipcc before?the truth does come out and the failings of the police, it not leading to conviction is a different story.once i know the full story, and hear testimonies from the police, eye witnesses, the cab driver, and see some cctv then i'll make a judgement. i'm not going to get all emotional about something I (and u) don't know sh*t about. why would u even listen to media speculation anyway? i've been hearing that cesc fabregas has signed a deal to barca 'this week' for the last 2 months!
Look whore shut up please, cause if it was the other way round you wouldn't be saying this sh*t, now it may look like the Police is in the wrong you want f*ck*ng 50 page manifestos explaining the case.

Gayle has a point to some extent, but he's obviously going about it like a bit of a d*ckhead.She, and many others did put themselves in harms way by going to these the protest, we all saw what happened with the student protests.But it wasn't a dumb thing to do, people shouldn't have to fear being able to speak out, and they shouldn't let the threat of harm from the police deter them from their cause, especially when they are so often left unheard.

f*ck it when did this all kick off..... i havnt slept a wink sincewas in enfield town this morning.... nothing now its madnesswas in edmonton green not to long ago...nothing now im hearing its kicking off............but its dumb in edmonton....all the shops are 99p stores and asda is next to the police station.im gonna sleep hopefully i wake up to some juicy sh*t

Funny thing is when a group of young black males attack another youth with weapons we regard them as animals but when the met display the same type of behavior some see it as totally acceptable
Who cares, guy was a criminal. He had it coming
And the 16 year old girl yeah?

it wernt a riot then mr gayle the riot kicked off when they attacked her. An eye witness phoned in a show and accounted on what happened u can hear it a few the convo few pages back think it was bobby reds who had the link pages back
Im not condoning it at allBUTIts night and their are riot police there. What did she expectYou wanna roll up for big tings - then be prepared for the outcome. Lucky it was only a beating.
This isn't China. If she wanted to join a peaceful protest she should be able to without fearing the reactions of the police.
The peaceful protest ended time ago - when nightfall touched we all saw what happened
You're an idiot.
I beleive there was no peaceful protesting in the evening - riot police was there\called in when trouble began - why stay there or be there where they are RIOT POLICE She is stupid putting herself in that position
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look whore shut up please, cause if it was the other way round you wouldn't be saying this sh*t, now it may look like the Police is in the wrong you want f*ck*ng 50 page manifestos explaining the case.
so you resort to name calling, you're so mature?keep reading and repeating the sun, daily mail etc and don't make any judgements of your own. be a good puppet :D

f*ck it when did this all kick off..... i havnt slept a wink sincewas in enfield town this morning.... nothing now its madnesswas in edmonton green not to long ago...nothing now im hearing its kicking off............but its dumb in edmonton....all the shops are 99p stores and asda is next to the police station.im gonna sleep hopefully i wake up to some juicy sh*t
should wait and see if they hit hatton garden thats where the £ $ ¥ is

Funny thing is when a group of young black males attack another youth with weapons we regard them as animals but when the met display the same type of behavior some see it as totally acceptable
Who cares, guy was a criminal. He had it coming
And the 16 year old girl yeah?
guys being a stupid f*ck*ng prick if all criminals were to murdered there would be a few thousand people left on this planet

My point still stands.If a system exists to deter people from abusing their powers and nobody gets convicted where is the deterrent?All the testimonies in the world aren't going to matter if the system is flawed and nobody is held accountable and punished for abusing their powers, by the same notion what do you think would happen if criminals were investigated and told they did wrong but weren't imprisoned? Do you think they'd stop committing crimes?I don't know which news outlets you pay attention to but again the last few months have done wonders to separate the real journalists interested in reporting real stories from the riff raff.

it wernt a riot then mr gayle the riot kicked off when they attacked her. An eye witness phoned in a show and accounted on what happened u can hear it a few the convo few pages back think it was bobby reds who had the link pages back
Im not condoning it at allBUTIts night and their are riot police there. What did she expectYou wanna roll up for big tings - then be prepared for the outcome. Lucky it was only a beating.
This isn't China. If she wanted to join a peaceful protest she should be able to without fearing the reactions of the police.
The peaceful protest ended time ago - when nightfall touched we all saw what happened
You're an idiot.
I beleive there was no peaceful protesting in the evening - riot police was there\called in when trouble began - why stay there or be there where they are RIOT POLICE She is stupid putting herself in that position
She was probably just being nosy, wanting to see what was going on etcAlot of teenagers must have done the same thing