Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Boy sh*t hits the fan, this whole ordeal has proved how racist so many in this country are, some of the sh*t i've seen on twitter, youtube, and on here has made me sick, f*ckin ell, then they want to do olympic presentations on how sh*t has changed and how multicultural London is, when things like this happens the common rhetoric is ' Go back to Africa you monkeys'
It wasn't just black people.

it wernt a riot then mr gayle the riot kicked off when they attacked her. An eye witness phoned in a show and accounted on what happened u can hear it a few the convo few pages back think it was bobby reds who had the link pages back
Im not condoning it at allBUTIts night and their are riot police there. What did she expectYou wanna roll up for big tings - then be prepared for the outcome. Lucky it was only a beating.
This isn't China. If she wanted to join a peaceful protest she should be able to without fearing the reactions of the police.
The peaceful protest ended time ago - when nightfall touched we all saw what happened
You're an idiot.
I beleive there was no peaceful protesting in the evening - riot police was there\called in when trouble began - why stay there or be there where they are RIOT POLICE She is stupid putting herself in that position
There was a peaceful protest at about 7pm yesterday i saw it...

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
Channel 4 is the source.This basically backs up my point of you coming across a bit naive, in a trial it isn't likely to come to light at all and that's the whole problem with the system.If out of all the cases that have been investigated by the IPCC have resulted in zero convictions then what makes you think this one would be any different?There have been way too many suspect cases for it just to be unfortunate.
I clearly stated CH4 were reporting there was no room for misunderstanding shes clearly being obtuse.
have you never followed a case that has been investigated by the ipcc before?the truth does come out and the failings of the police, it not leading to conviction is a different story.once i know the full story, and hear testimonies from the police, eye witnesses, the cab driver, and see some cctv then i'll make a judgement. i'm not going to get all emotional about something I (and u) don't know sh*t about. why would u even listen to media speculation anyway? i've been hearing that cesc fabregas has signed a deal to barca 'this week' for the last 2 months!
Look whore shut up please, cause if it was the other way round you wouldn't be saying this sh*t, now it may look like the Police is in the wrong you want f*ck*ng 50 page manifestos explaining the case.
so you resort to name calling, you're so mature?keep reading and repeating the sun, daily mail etc and don't make any judgements of your own. be a good puppet :D
The irony is that the views of the editors and readers of that paper are more in line with your senile thoughts.

There's a difference between unprovoked murder and a brawl between people/ state obviously...
Obviously theres a difference the black boys go to jail and the police stay in their jobs and get their pension!Behaviour is exactly the sameSaying its the girls fault is like saying its the white yout who went to the parks fault for getting moved toAnd we damn sure didnt get those kind of replies in the other topics all we got was the uncle toms complaining about how bad this looks for black people smh
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/07/tottenham-riots-police-duggan-liveThe bullet which was found lodged in the radio of one of the officers at the scene is still undergoing forensic tests. But reliable sources have said the first ballistics examinations suggested it was a police issue bullet.
BOY
if truehow can we EVER trust the police againheads MUST rollim talking top to bottom clearout
The Guardian's crime correspondent, Sandra Laville, reports:The revelation will fuel the fury in Tottenham about the killing of Mark Duggan by armed officers.It also undermines suggestions that there was an exchange of fire between Duggan and the police before he died.The bullet which was found lodged in the radio of one of the officers at the scene is still undergoing forensic tests. But reliable sources have said the first ballistics examinations suggested it was a police issue bullet.These are very distinct as the Metropolitan Police uses dum dum type hollowed out bullets designed not to pass through an object.The early suggestion from the IPCC was that the Met officers had returned fire after someone in the minicab opened fire. But the result of the ballistics early test suggests both shots fired came from the police.YEEESHIF TRUE LET ANARCHY PROCEED FACK

it wernt a riot then mr gayle the riot kicked off when they attacked her. An eye witness phoned in a show and accounted on what happened u can hear it a few the convo few pages back think it was bobby reds who had the link pages back
Im not condoning it at allBUTIts night and their are riot police there. What did she expectYou wanna roll up for big tings - then be prepared for the outcome. Lucky it was only a beating.
This isn't China. If she wanted to join a peaceful protest she should be able to without fearing the reactions of the police.
The peaceful protest ended time ago - when nightfall touched we all saw what happened
You're an idiot.
I beleive there was no peaceful protesting in the evening - riot police was there\called in when trouble began - why stay there or be there where they are RIOT POLICE She is stupid putting herself in that position
Well 7pm is never that pitch black/Moving on anyway

There's a difference between unprovoked murder and a brawl between people/ state obviously...
Saying its the girls fault is like saying its the white yout who went to the parks fault for getting moved toAnd we damn sure didnt get those kind of replies in the other topics all we got was the uncle toms complaining about how bad this looks for black people smh
+1

Mr. Gayle, you've lost the plot somewhat mate, theres no umming and arrring bout "peacefull protest" it WAS peaceful.the treatment of the girl was disgraceful, and i hope someone serves time for it, as they f*ck*ng should, tbh the Police man shouldve been weighed in at the scene, however nothing will ever justify people being made homeless, quite frankly a prolonged attack on the Police is what should have happened if people felt strongly about what had happened, not the opportunistic stuff that happened last night, Random residents cars in SG windows smashed in, ????how anyone can try to Justify that sort of treatment of the girl is beyond me,

end of the day i dont ever wnt to hear about south london ever againwhen social strife of our times have begun and the youth of north london have mobilizedwhere are these f*ck*ng peckham lewisham brixton people?cowards
get what you meanbut if someone of the same prominence in south died by police headtoppinglard gawd

You're an idiot.
Thats the funny thing there was no TV media there at 7pm, they weren't interested in the boring story of another black man being murdered, and his familys fight for justice..As much as i feel the riot and looting was slighty disgraceful, it needed to happen as people are now aware of what the f**ks been going on in Tottenham and other black areas for the past 20 years, with police and there perverse brand of f**kery
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Channel 4 news reporting: The gun Found beside Mark Duggan had not been fired.
Do you not have a link?there's no point speculating now, we'll just have to wait for the IPCC trial
lol a link? Channel 4 are reporting it.You come across as somebody who's got faith in a system that is unquestionably flawed, in light of the revelations involving the police over the past few months I'd have thought more people would be open to the fact they actually could be full of sh*t.The number of suspect cases that must have been investigated by the IPCC and resulted in zero convictions is a good indication that they're full of sh*t as well.
i'm asking for a source mateu could just be posting rumours from twitter for all i knowand of course the police are full of sh*t, when did i say they weren't?in the trial the truth will come to light rather than just gossip, even though it's unlikely to lead to convictions
Channel 4 is the source.This basically backs up my point of you coming across a bit naive, in a trial it isn't likely to come to light at all and that's the whole problem with the system.If out of all the cases that have been investigated by the IPCC have resulted in zero convictions then what makes you think this one would be any different?There have been way too many suspect cases for it just to be unfortunate.
I clearly stated CH4 were reporting there was no room for misunderstanding shes clearly being obtuse.
have you never followed a case that has been investigated by the ipcc before?the truth does come out and the failings of the police, it not leading to conviction is a different story.once i know the full story, and hear testimonies from the police, eye witnesses, the cab driver, and see some cctv then i'll make a judgement. i'm not going to get all emotional about something I (and u) don't know sh*t about. why would u even listen to media speculation anyway? i've been hearing that cesc fabregas has signed a deal to barca 'this week' for the last 2 months!
My point still stands.If a system exists to deter people from abusing their powers and nobody gets convicted where is the deterrent?All the testimonies in the world aren't going to matter if the system is flawed and nobody is held accountable and punished for abusing their powers, by the same notion what do you think would happen if criminals were investigated and told they did wrong but weren't imprisoned? Do you think they'd stop committing crimes?I don't know which news outlets you pay attention to but again the last few months have done wonders to separate the real journalists interested in reporting real stories from the riff raff.
Well what are you planning on doing? Are you going to create a new charity or what? Bring a case against the police? Join the police and make a change? You can't criticise me because I want to know the ins and outs of marks death. And all I asked for is a damn link, is that really too much to ask for?
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Gayle, you've lost the plot somewhat mate, how anyone can try to Justify that sort of treatment of the girl is beyond me,
for real i doubt the police themselves would try to defend it, what an unbelievable tosserhowever asking ppl to seek revenge by attacking the police directly is silly. riots naturally occur to highlight issues that ppl feel strongly about. its not a case of organising battalions of roadmen to square off in hyde park against the boys in blue.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're an idiot.
Thats the funny thing there was no TV media there at 7pm, they weren't interested in the boring story of another black man being murdered, and his familys fight for justice..As much as i feel the riot and looting was slighty disgraceful, it needed to happen as people are now aware of what the f**ks been going on in Tottenham and other black areas for the past 20 years, with police and there perverse brand of f**kery
good point, however it went way too far, laying siege to the police station and even setting it a blaze wouldve got the media coverage what happened was self destructive madness in the end,