Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

@Kompressor, @Gemma, @Mr Gayle & anyone talk similarYou lot are too caught up in the notion that 'this will make black people look bad'. They don't give two shits about us, plain & simple because if they did chances are NONE of this would happen. When we do the peaceful ting they long out & we NEVER get answers.I can't remember exactly but over 120 black folk have been killed by police & yet they have been 0, YES ZERO persons arrested or convicted./Also, it isn't just black folk rioting & looting etc. White folk there, Indians, Turkish etc.
Ok, but what does f*ck*ng up TOTTENHAM high road achieve?Robbing certain small businesses?
ALL THEM SHITS CAN BURN FOR ALL I CARE. WE DON'T OWN NOTHING. TOTTENHAM IS NOT OURS NOR ANY OTHER BITS TBC.THE BUSINESSES ARE INSURED. MOST OF THEM BUSINESSES JUST SET UP SHOP IN 'OUR' COMMUNITIES & DRAIN OUR POCKETS & GIVE NOTHING BACK./This Jimmy Bryan on Sky News is sly boying black folk
Lol, so what about my Aunties church friend who owns a little hairdressers, if her shop gets damaged and she's insured yes she will get her property sorted and stock and equipment back, but who's gonna put food on her table while they make the repairs and replenish the stock, you?
  • Upvote 4

Put it on Sky News - are you telling me this is the right way to get anything positive done ?
Do you think they could have any worse opinion of us?Any white person that chooses to use this as an excuse to call us 'animals' or 'monkeys' always held racist thoughts deep down before, cause when my man In Norway is shooting up 80+ people or a white middle class boy is lighting up man in his school i'm not on here calling every white person animal.
Again real talk.
So your logic is well they think of us like animals etc lets be animals ??
You have poor comprehension skills man, read my statement again, your too fussed about what white people who already have deep prejudices to us think.
I make no apologies for wanting my race not to be compared to animals
The media care nothing for what you want bruv.

all this givng bk talk and community spriit goddaz is always banging on about.business is there to make money not to be charity f*ck sakehelp urself dnt expect others to help u 99% that the strap duggan was found with would have been used to kill a black man regardless of the circumstance the buck stops with us black ppl stop shooting/shanking each other feds will stop pulling blacks, innocent blacks tht dnt engage in illegal activity will stop feeling victimised and then we can all continue with our lives and move onto the nxt problem
And nice deflection, your compalining about Mr Patels hsop being burnt down, and i'm here telling you that i don't care about mr Patels shop cause these times Mr Patel calls me a 'kaffir' when i leave the shop and these times Mr Patel doesn't give a f*ck about the black community. So why should i give a f*ck if his business gets burnt down to the f*ck*ng soil, really miss me with all your bullshit.

all this givng bk talk and community spriit goddaz is always banging on about.business is there to make money not to be charity f*ck sakehelp urself dnt expect others to help u 99% that the strap duggan was found with would have been used to kill a black man regardless of the circumstance the buck stops with us black ppl stop shooting/shanking each other feds will stop pulling blacks, innocent blacks tht dnt engage in illegal activity will stop feeling victimised and then we can all continue with our lives and move onto the nxt problem
And nice deflection, your compalining about Mr Patels hsop being burnt down, and i'm here telling you that i don't care about mr Patels shop cause these times Mr Patel calls me a 'kaffir' when i leave the shop and these times Mr Patel doesn't give a f*ck about the black community. So why should i give a f*ck if his business gets burnt down to the f*ck*ng soil, really miss me with all your bullshit.
ive never cmplained about anyones shop being burnt down actually, your mistaking me for someone else

lol @ 2 cars getting burnt and guys on here acting like it's athens out herewhy do blacks always smash up their own communities when they "protest"?
examples pls
in england? brixton and toxteth
Whit people were smashing up their own communities in Toxeth as well fool, its not a problem for blacks is a problem for lower class communities in which most blacks are comprised of. Also when half of the property in the community isn't owned by the people who make the majority of the community, sh*t like this happens, i doubt they were smashing up Carribean takeways.

stop shooting/shanking each other feds will stop pulling blacks, innocent blacks tht dnt engage in illegal activity will stop feeling victimised and then we can all continue with our lives and move onto the nxt problem
If only it were this easy.Black people have been victimised by the police since we had the freedom to walk out of our house.

lol @ 2 cars getting burnt and guys on here acting like it's athens out herewhy do blacks always smash up their own communities when they "protest"?
examples pls
its not just blackswht about the various protests/riots that happen in northern irelandi could google list of riots and find hundreds of riots in which ppl have rioted in thier own communitiesbehave urself
  • Upvote 6

examples pls
Whit people were smashing up their own communities in Toxeth as well fool, its not a problem for blacks is a problem for lower class communities in which most blacks are comprised of. Also when half of the property in the community isn't owned by the people who make the majority of the community, sh*t like this happens, i doubt they were smashing up Carribean takeways.
oh yeah i forgot blacks don't start businessesmy bad
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Kompressor, @Gemma, @Mr Gayle & anyone talk similarYou lot are too caught up in the notion that 'this will make black people look bad'. They don't give two shits about us, plain & simple because if they did chances are NONE of this would happen. When we do the peaceful ting they long out & we NEVER get answers.I can't remember exactly but over 120 black folk have been killed by police & yet they have been 0, YES ZERO persons arrested or convicted./Also, it isn't just black folk rioting & looting etc. White folk there, Indians, Turkish etc.
House niggers, its pathetic.Anyone who's opinion of black people as a whole is affected by the media should not be the kind of person whos opinion you hold in high esteem.
I agree 100% however you must agree that these people make up a very large number/maybe even a majority of the people in the country, therefore hold a certain degree of power, get those sheep minded people in board an it's more likely the right answers will come out, I am not outright against this sort of action, however in this situation it could've been dealt with much better, My initial post even said, first you garner public support, from the undecided sheep like masses, make a few poignant heartfelt pleas for answers, feature Mark's children, get the undecided people who maybe won't feel for Mark feel for his family an children, When answes are not forthcoming, then take extreme action, this reactionary behaviour will alienate us from those people, who are crucial in our attempt to get the answers we want and his children deserve,
  • Upvote 2