Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

All of this reminds me of 'Hamsterdam' in season 3 of the wire.Shear chaos...
please dont let them start blaming the wire, ive heard enough anecdotes for 24hrs.if anything, this country like many others has alot to learn from the wire. the way im hearing people demonise young people, shows how big the divide is.

pmsl mandem got westside in ealingbare gucc and d&gfak
Westfield is in Shepards Bush u mug.
Sorry to make you look like an idiot, but there is a shop in Ealing called Westside that sells designer sh*t.

2347:Adrian Mills, who owns a restaurant in Ealing, says his staff - with whom he is in regular telephone contact - report that there are about 100 looters in the area and a shopping centre is on fire.The till in the restaurant was emptied by looters and all the alcohol was taken."The police don't seem to have the numbers to cope with the way this is spreading. It is complete and utter lawlessness," he says.

pmsl mandem got westside in ealingbare gucc and d&gfak
Westfield is in Shepards Bush u mug.
WESTSIDE U f*ck*ng MONGREL
My bad...westside is in Arcadia opposite Ealing shopping centre. That shop is an abomination anyway.

Whats this dependancy on youth workers?
we (youth workers) are suppose to be engaging these young people and giving them a new lease of life.How much of your work is done with youths on the cusp of going in the wrong path and how is it with normal law abiding kids we failed
It's far deeper than this. We are now in a country where the odds of making a normal middle class life for yourself are so heavily stacked against you when you come from a poor/working class background. Then on top of that police treat you like sh*t and the gov't are closing off more and more things that were designed to help you beat these near impossible odds. Futures f*cked for the youngers, it will take strong focussed individuals with excellent support systems to make anything of themselves.
This is beyond gas. Do you really think these riots are out of hopelessness when the cunts are laughing as they set fire to businesses and homes. There are those who have had truly f*cked existences and have risen beyond their circumstances to make successes of themselves. Poverty is not an excuse for this sh*t. To rise up beyond circumstance takes internal fortitude and determination but the fact is being a gyalis/roadman in the mind of many takes president over long term development. Yes, these youths are f*cked because of a lack of guidance but when does one decide "I will attend class and try my hardest so one day I won't be at the bottom of the barrel."Largely they don't. They are content blaming circumstance alone for their failings be it poverty or a lack of parental guidance or whatever and don't get me wrong these are legitimate factors. Yet many will blame these circumstances alone and act as though they could do nothing to bring themselves out the gutter.These cunts who are committing this f*ckry are the worst of the worst. The same guys that will blame society and not themselves for their failings, they guys acting out of greed and evil.
  • Upvote 7

Whats this dependancy on youth workers?
we (youth workers) are suppose to be engaging these young people and giving them a new lease of life.we failed
How much of your work is done with youths on the cusp of going in the wrong path and how is it with normal law abiding kids
*fixed*i work mainly with young people on the verge of joining or are already currently involved with gang activity
  • Upvote 1

a-woman-jumps-from-burning-building-in-surrey-street-london-pic-wenn-109218867.jpghttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/08/08/london-riots-terrified-woman-jumps-from-burning-building-115875-23330390/A woman jumps for her life from a burning building on another night of violence in London.The terrified resident had to leap from a first floor window to escape the flames.A small group of people stood beneath with their arms outstretched to cushion her fall.Advertisement >>The image was taken in Croydon, Surrey, just yards from the Reeves furniture store destroyed by fire.