Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Sadly these riots and the fall outs of it are gonna force people to finally pick a side because to be honest most people are comfortably sitting on the fence but wanna benefit from what comes to them from either side of the fence, that notion will not be an option that will last for much longer. People talking about its a class issue and not a race issue etc *rolleyes* All types of people are gonna get arrested some will get cuffed, some will get cuffed and roughed up on the way to the bully van and others will get all of the above and a police baton and black boots to their neck. Who out of all of groups of people rioting do you think will receive the latter?Most of us know this but even more of us are counting on it.

Guest petercrotch

so asians who probably werent even born in this country can come together and defend their area...same with the turks but people who have lived here for decades,cannot...absolutly ridiculous

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest petercrotch
Why do so many black people make excuses for racists?The amount of people on my facebook saying sh*t like 'You see thats why they hate us, niggas being niggas' like to say Europeans didn't go and loot a whole continent.
you are an idiot because you have probably lived in europe ALL OF YOUR LIFE....how long have you lived in africa for ? you are a disgrace to blacks if you ask me BECAUSE REAL BLACKS UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAVE REPRECUTIONS FOR US

Why do so many black people make excuses for racists?The amount of people on my facebook saying sh*t like 'You see thats why they hate us, niggas being niggas' like to say Europeans didn't go and loot a whole continent.
you are an idiot because you have probably lived in europe ALL OF YOUR LIFE....how long have you lived in africa for ? you are a disgrace to blacks if you ask me BECAUSE REAL BLACKS UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAVE REPRECUTIONS FOR US
I don't see how what you wrote relates to my comment, but kl anyways.

just touched back from the bits now and i can officially say that it is lawless.... witnessed a asian guy get dragged out his car and stabbed in his chest while he was in a headlock by another guy.. then further up the road there was a next group of youths breaking into a dominos pizza then further up the same road the bookies was broken into and the money shop was smashed up this was all on london road coming from peckham..... On every other corner there was a different set holding down the corner doing there own thing not worrying about anything....In ealing it was going off aswel the uni got mash up people ran up in it... there were fires on the street aswel and few printers got broken into

• Upvote 1

I don't see how what you wrote relates to my comment, but kl anyways.
This

anyhow prem games are canceled ill riot

LOL @ the white people thinking it's only blacks. They can f*ck off!!!
The fact that they WANT to believe that is the dangerous thing because speculation constitutes proof with most bigots. Many people are going to be reminded how black they are and how other people feel about them.Mark my words.

Hoping this doesn't reach Manchester.
What I completely fail to understand is these youts still running around bareface :D :D :D :D :/f*ck*ng DONUTS
people will always do stupid things
2021: Interesting little tale from Upton Park just in. Hoodies there tried to attack a shop, and the shop owner and his staff came and beat them all up apparently.
I was hearing that the turkish man in green lanes were planning to protect their shops with baseball bats, crow bars etc cause they know the feds aint protecting them
Fair play to them
2021: Interesting little tale from Upton Park just in. Hoodies there tried to attack a shop, and the shop owner and his staff came and beat them all up apparently.
I was hearing that the turkish man in green lanes were planning to protect their shops with baseball bats, crow bars etc cause they know the feds aint protecting them
mumzy telling me she saw this on turkish tvguys out there protecting there own shops as police too busy protecting the middle class....
This is true. Normal people were outside their shops waiting. Feds only locked of places with the big shops. Then they turn up 2 hours later when the damage was done.
Is that not because them big shops get targetted first and when police turn up there these little f*ckers start hitting other places.... I have to disagree with the comment about protecting the middle class. Am seeing it plain on the News they are in your shitty little estates lined up.
to be honest if this was true it would make financial sense for the goverment to do, bigger businesses pay bigger taxes and what not, its sad but given a choice of one or another we all know what will be protected
Scratch that I can f*cking SMELL the smoke.../Norbury/Thornton Heath: People getting drapsed outta their cars and beaten up, tryna torch cars.
I've had smoke in My Kitchen since Saturday night mate, and i doubt we're the only people on this forum like that,
When all is said and done these people are scum. No wonder John and Dave want the "immigrants" out the country. Why supply fuel to the national front fire. I'm not even joking, if this carries on V for Vendetta type tyranny will strike Britain.All that is happening now is justifying that the cause that the "ethnics ought to go back home."Scum and losers are on this hype and causing this destruction. Their f*ck*ng up lives here, burning homes, destroying livelihoods. This isn't even funny, it's just wrong.
I don't mind them going for big business such as JD and them phone shops but allow people's houses and cars. Small business are getting f*cked and they don't won't have no source of income for weeks!
Said this exact thing yesterday. Feel sorry for sole traders. Some will prob not be able to finance a comeback if all theri stock is gone.
It's called insurance brah. Sole traders have it too.
LOL at thinking that in riot situations Insurance companies pay out like that, Go talk to someone who got f*cked over by the Farm riots. Use your head, how will the insurance companies be able to cover all this?whilst also keep their heads above the water, which is their bottom line and top priority,
This sh*t is disgusting. How can people's youts been running rampage? People need to drag their kids back to yard.It's sad how this is slowly destroying London. These youts have no idea how they are only f*ck*ng themselves over in the long run.
It's not destroying London bro. Far from it tbh.You talk as if they/we haven't been getting f*cked over for years. I really feel & think some good will come out of all this.
LOL, I dont do this whole neg and pos bullshit, but i was tempted here,
Same postcodes these niggas wanna die for, they are now destroying
My brother said this to me earlier today, its actually a joke,
seriously, why are the police and fire brigade just doing nothing when people homes are about to go upin flames
Fire Brigade saying they want protection
and so they should, if your Mum or Dad or any other family member was in the fire service, fighting fires is par for the course, coming up against these idiots isnt
Apparently Birmingham's children's hospital is under attack? Absolutely disgusting.Confirmed.Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
Wow if that is true........ Just wow....
I refuse to believe this
LOL @ the white people thinking it's only blacks. They can f*ck off!!!
The fact that they WANT to believe that is the dangerous thing because speculation constitutes proof with most bigots. Many people are going to be reminded how black they are and how other people feel about them.Mark my words.
KMT, so true, however some people obviously have that attitude, that says, "you call me Monkey, watch how fast i climb this tree"
  • Downvote 1

When do people actually think this will fizzle out, and also the backtracking of some people in this thread in terms of their oppinions on whats happening seems to be changing depending on how close they are getting to their own area, (obviously not everyone, but for some people it seems that a couple days of thought have been somewhat enlighting)hope Maplins behind Edmonton Ikea is open, also who else thinks the way the media are reporting this is slightly irresponsible, Just a question. and to be honest Things like Twitter, Facebook and the like should have been disabled from the off, to slow down the progress of whats happning,

Round 4 tonightThink police will step up their gameRacist will always have the same view it's just that others will show their true coloursEnd of day your still a nucca don't matter how much u like to church it up I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transportSo I don't see it as Adding fuel they already have a negative viewWe all know it's not all black youths but u heard and seen the bollocks people are coming up withWhat did the speng say about grime forum ?

• Upvote 6

Round 4 tonightThink police will step up their gameRacist will always have the same view it's just that others will show their true coloursEnd of day your still a nucca don't matter how much u like to church it up I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
R.talk

Round 4 tonightThink police will step up their gameRacist will always have the same view it's just that others will show their true coloursEnd of day your still a nucca don't matter how much u like to church it up I go to work in tie and shirt blazer but I am still the last option to sit next to on public transport
R.talk