Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Today I gave my son an education, we walked down the high street and I told him to pay close attention to how non black people look at us while we walk down the street, he now KNOWS what it is to be a black man in this place. Do your kids know or have you told them race doesn't matter and its not about race?
NEG
what a silly thing to dolet him find out himselfnow he will grow up with already instilled views that he didnt needlet a child be a child - maintain his innocence- didnt need to cloud his head with thtthats like a white person telling his son look at all these niggers - theryre scum.
should just tell him that he is a citizen of this world, and he is allowed to be anywhere he choosesthats what my uncle told me when we was gettin funny looks as the only blacks in one posh restaurantwill never forget, cos its truethey might look at us funny but we have a right to be anywhere we need/want to be
I am not disputing anything grafter said and believe it or not i pretty much said that TOO but i will not miss out the facts of the matter people lie to their kids too much as it is hence this madness with NO DIRECTION right now.
PPL ARE RIOTING BECAUSE THIER PARENTS DIDNT TELL THEM THAT WHITE PPL DONT LIKE THEM :D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so my son should pretend these people do not like his kind?
You are sounding like them old racist guys in the deep southHatred breeds hatred
ive picked a side,simple as, I am not remotely concerned about how it is perceived.
I pick the side of the human race not my skin colour
please spare me the "human race" rhetoric its a fairytale designed for people who want to be neutral in everything
I think this a mindset of racist that they cant look at people as humans but look at that race and stereo type themGood point you make that you cant look at people as the human race but just look at the colour of there skin and hate them or love them for that reason only
I dont do semantic arguments thun it leads to making up things the other person didnt say, like what you are saying here. As i said leave it where it is them jedi mind tricks dont work.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unless you are a complete fool, you can not tell me there is a common trait among all black people that predisposes them to rioting.
arguably not a genetic onebut judging by all the comments in this topic, there appears to be a socialogical one
What utter tripe.
Other parts of the world where blacks are being controlled to stir up racial tensions

• Upvote 1

Today I gave my son an education, we walked down the high street and I told him to pay close attention to how non black people look at us while we walk down the street, he now KNOWS what it is to be a black man in this place. Do your kids know or have you told them race doesn't matter and its not about race?
NEG
what a silly thing to dolet him find out himselfnow he will grow up with already instilled views that he didnt needlet a child be a child - maintain his innocence- didnt need to cloud his head with thtthats like a white person telling his son look at all these niggers - theryre scum.
should just tell him that he is a citizen of this world, and he is allowed to be anywhere he choosesthats what my uncle told me when we was gettin funny looks as the only blacks in one posh restaurantwill never forget, cos its truethey might look at us funny but we have a right to be anywhere we need/want to be
I am not disputing anything grafter said and believe it or not i pretty much said that TOO but i will not miss out the facts of the matter people lie to their kids too much as it is hence this madness with NO DIRECTION right now.
PPL ARE RIOTING BECAUSE THIER PARENTS DIDNT TELL THEM THAT WHITE PPL DONT LIKE THEM :D
another example of foolish semantics and made up assumptions which leads to vip2 forum chaosNo one here has said this. thats all i have to say to that nonsense.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so my son should pretend these people do not like his kind?
You are sounding like them old racist guys in the deep southHatred breeds hatred
ive picked a side,simple as, I am not remotely concerned about how it is perceived.
I pick the side of the human race not my skin colour
I am SOOOOO glad you said that because now i can respect your position of how you see it and see it for what it is.simply put if thats how you feel than do that and continue on your path you have made your side clear i have made MY SIDE VERY CLEAR and you KNOW ITlets not mix things up at least i have told you where i stand so leave it at that i dont want you to change your mind i dont even want you to understand mine but please spare me the "human race" rhetoric its a fairytale designed for people who want to be neutral in everything.
well said.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1