Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

You can all move out of London but then you'll just create the same community until you actually change the culture that exists!
What the f*ck?Most racist comment I've seen in this thread...
What's racist about it?Steven always brings the truth. You should know this by now!

bambino im still screamin come link me
No ambition to go on any dates with you son.... However feel free to keep acting "gangster" on here, swear whilst all this sh*t your loving has been going on u've done nothing but sit in your room posting on VIP.
d*ckhead no dry stitching im sayin i will buck up on you and leave you soakin wet ur screamin u dont wanna have a date an im actin gangstermy man dont even rate himself
No I don't rate you end of your nobody and nothing now run along and continue your path laid out for you to penn or a ditch.

You can all move out of London but then you'll just create the same community until you actually change the culture that exists!
change needs to come from more than just one placesome of the things you've said on here suggest you need to look closer to home before you start lecturing a whole race of people on what needs to be done

Guest M12 Part 2

Tbh we are more progressive than we are given credit for as a community. I know in my group of people and acquaintances. There are a lot of people who came from nothing and are now at the start of their journeys career wise. A lot already earning equal to or more than our parents. In 10-15 when kids start dropping, they will have a far better platform to work from than we ever did.

David Cameron announces - "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these poncing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking."..... Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did.............
lol

What the f*ck?Most racist comment I've seen in this thread...
What's racist about it?
Even do-gooders in your book are troublemakers by the colour of their skin and ethinic background.Tell me how a county like Kent, Surry, Suffolk, Lankashire, Devon, Wiltshire etc are going to be troubled by families moving to improve their childrens future?You're just racially profiling people because they come from troubled council estates and expect them to bring a bad influence.The education system has no restrictions or boundaries based on race, everyones welcome.

David Cameron announces - "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these poncing parasites biting the hand that feeds them. In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking."..... Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did.............
lol
? Did you not realize it was a joke first time round lol

Da media r f'd, wen dey 4t Mark Duggan had a gun, dey pushed dat pic wiv him doin gunfingerz, now da truth's out dere showin a normal ting
THIS IS TRU
lol at needing this to clock the change in pics used, they changed it on sunday i think and now they changed it again.also he may have had a strally, but we'll never know all we know is one was 'found atr the scene' obviously if he didnt have a strap theres no way in hell they wouldnt plant 1 there.sh*t would be X10 if it came out that there was no firearm

Even do-gooders in your book are troublemakers by the colour of their skin and ethinic background.
No they're not?
Tell me how a county like Kent, Surry, Suffolk, Lankashire, Devon, Wiltshire etc are going to be troubled by families moving to improve their childrens future?
Changing your location won't change anything if the same mentality exists amongst many of the young black people of the UK.
You're just racially profiling people because they come from troubled council estates and expect them to bring a bad influence.
lol no idea what you are going on about now
The education system has no restrictions or boundaries based on race, everyones welcome.
Agreed.

Tbh we are more progressive than we are given credit for as a community. I know in my group of people and acquaintances. There are a lot of people who came from nothing and are now at the start of their journeys career wise. A lot already earning equal to or more than our parents. In 10-15 when kids start dropping, they will have a far better platform to work from than we ever did.
Agreed. Although it'll take some doing before I start earning more than my Father :lol:Still, that's old money.Lot of youth nowadays feel so entitled it's ridiculous.People or migrants who have MORE money than these retards will ever see in their worthless life times don't even feel that entitled, so why do these rodents feel like society owes them something?No concept of hardwork or graft exists within their heads.I blame Ndubz.

true I can actually co sign this because I see the same thing too but just like you are seeing a lot of black youths on tv rioting even though "its all races of people" its clear the media wants to show certain images for a reason.Why do we not get exposed to these positive images that both you and i see?I mean its happening right?these are the dots that some people are simply not connecting and your point also connects to the other topic I spoke on regarding gay images of black men on tv, we are attracted to certain images and stories because we have normalized seeing bad sh*t.

Guest M12 Part 2

Lol BBC news saying they are using joint enterprise on looters/rioters. cheering/inciting destructive behavior is enough to get you charged.