Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Graphic DesignerYouth WorkerUniversity GraduateArmy applicantsSome of the people who've been arrested and charged so far.
This is what I said.Normal people like the student protests.And certain man are talking about a whole generation needs to be written off lol.
  • Upvote 1

One of my work places in Walthamstow got f*cked.Broke in the front window took of with 30 IPhone 4s. / HTCs / Blackberrys you name it7 Mac Book Airs worth around £1000 eachLCDS / pcs you name it.Even my other work place in Camden getting tucked in.
Ahh.gifFOK

A 16-year-old boy is due to appear in a Glasgow sheriff court on Wednesday for allegedly inciting riots in the city using Facebook.Strathclyde police said the youth was detained following a raid on a property in the south of the city on Tuesday after a posting appeared on Facebook inviting people to follow the rioting and looting in English cities.It emerged on Tuesday that a Facebook user from Cessnock, south Glasgow, had proclaimed himself "the most hated man in Glasgow" after he set up a page called "Glasgow Riot Friday 12th August 2011" on Monday evening.He wrote on Facebook that he had been visited by police..Early on Tuesday, he added: "Most hated man in Glasgow by any chance? Haha am (sic) all over Twitter n Google"
PISSED

heres what i gotipad 2sony vaoi laptop2 cannon hd video camerasthat was on the first day its too hot now im donef*ck the fire ting though - no need for that
lol at actually bragging about this on here don't know who could be reading below.
no one's reading otherwise he'd be on a list

one of my boy got two macbook prosand another 1 got a duffle bag of ipods and iphonesit was a good night - now im at home watchin it with mumsy n gran pretendin to be disgusted - agreein wit nan wen she calls the youts harbour sharks
FRANK WHITES YARD TONITEpolice-raid.jpg
  • Upvote 9

Did anyone see earlier the way Boris brushed off that question about Mark Duggan's family when he was speaking to people in Ealing? Fully didn't answer the question and walked off.