Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

http://www.twitvid.com/D8HRB Oi gayle whos princess amy
I hope that ain't Gayle with his bounty voice 'Why' lmao.
Lol behave that ain't me
why u gassin fam the tiltle say on the way to see the bawsethats the same girl u went to the rick ross concert with obv tht vid was taken befor the concert why lie caz thts nt cool
Whats ur prob I mean seriouslyOnly thing I said was I want a hair cutStop waffling manAs you requested you goy my details and wheateabouts on the said day you asked for them. Still to thus day not heard nothing just bare chat on a forumLol @ tryin to act like you gonna do something and then p*ssy out when I done give my details that YOU requestedBeg you don't address me anymore can't take hype man serious at all, had too many of them at akoolAlways the one at the back of a fight or anything, always the heckler, your not big so just jam.Had enough of ur constant hype so just jam we are not of same level of sizeYou have proved that many a time
  • Upvote 9

manchester-gang-di_1968221c.jpg20.30 Mark Tattersall of ITV tweets that his cameraman has been attacked:mtattersallitv Just been chased and attacked by this gang [pictured below] as they ransack Diesel. They wanted our cameras. It's getting too dangerous now. We have to pull back. A sad state of affairs when a camera man is being verbally and physically attacked.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8687177/London-riots-live.html
lol foolish man like he dont understand that his footage can lead to people getting prosecuted
  • Upvote 1

Lol behave that ain't me
why u gassin fam the tiltle say on the way to see the bawsethats the same girl u went to the rick ross concert with obv tht vid was taken befor the concert why lie caz thts nt cool
Whats ur prob I mean seriouslyOnly thing I said was I want a hair cutStop waffling manAs you requested you goy my details and wheateabouts on the said day you asked for them. Still to thus day not heard nothing just bare chat on a forumLol @ tryin to act like you gonna do something and then p*ssy out when I done give my details that YOU requestedBeg you don't address me anymore can't take hype man serious at all, had too many of them at akoolAlways the one at the back of a fight or anything, always the heckler, your not big so just jam.Had enough of ur constant hype so just jam
surprised-0309-lg-37478331.jpgchap, ive never asked for ur info but if i did itd be ORNNNdunno y u so mad bro
  • Downvote 1

Lol behave that ain't me
Whats ur prob I mean seriouslyOnly thing I said was I want a hair cutStop waffling manAs you requested you goy my details and wheateabouts on the said day you asked for them. Still to thus day not heard nothing just bare chat on a forumLol @ tryin to act like you gonna do something and then p*ssy out when I done give my details that YOU requestedBeg you don't address me anymore can't take hype man serious at all, had too many of them at akoolAlways the one at the back of a fight or anything, always the heckler, your not big so just jam.Had enough of ur constant hype so just jam we are not of same level of sizeYou have proved that many a time
Fam all this don't change what i said, i still got your details as soon as you ready to come Lewi ill buk u simple as.

I COULDNT GIVE A f*ck IF THESE LITTLE CUNTS ARE 7 YEARS OLD , IF THEY GO ROUND GIVING IT BILLY BIG BOLLOX THEN THEY SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE ADULTS , IL SMACK THEM CUNTS SO HARD IN THE GUT THAT THEY'LL PUKE OUT THE FISH FINGERS THAT MUMMY COOKED FOR THEM :D :D :D