Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

safety in numbersThe pub by Norwood Junction looked like the only place in South Norwood open. The Polskis were in there too and drinking on the street cos their shop is next door.
i just come bk from holiday today, i came out my house to make a bet on the football matches only to see only the pub and the polski shops open (& to find out he london matches were locked off) ladbrokes was shut and the barbers too..i need a trim!
whats good officer
ha, dnt worry been following the forum since when take me out was on, the comments always cracked me up...im just past where goat house pub used to be.
f*ck off you c*nt
LOL
lol!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

safety in numbersThe pub by Norwood Junction looked like the only place in South Norwood open. The Polskis were in there too and drinking on the street cos their shop is next door.
i just come bk from holiday today, i came out my house to make a bet on the football matches only to see only the pub and the polski shops open (& to find out he london matches were locked off) ladbrokes was shut and the barbers too..i need a trim!
whats good officer
ha, dnt worry been following the forum since when take me out was on, the comments always cracked me up...im just past where goat house pub used to be.
f*ck off you c*nt
LOL
lol!
ban him i dnt like pork

whats good officer
f*ck off you c*nt
LOL
lol!
ban him i dnt like pork
i geniunly am not..i always read the forums..have been for some time as i said when take me out was on and u was mocking some guy lewis for bein on the show pr knowin someone on there..the input on the riots is just interested to read, likewise are the videos and pics ppl have been uploading the past few days
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

whats good officer
f*ck off you c*nt
LOL
lol!
ban him i dnt like pork
i geniunly am not..i always read the forums..have been for some time as i said when take me out was on and u was mocking some guy lewis for bein on the show pr knowin someone on there..the input on the riots is just interested to read, likewise are the videos and pics ppl have been uploading the past few days
u were best to just sign up and post a few "lols" mate, also that profile picture wasnt a good idea - try starting a new account and having another go, best of luck, cheers, yuriy
  • Upvote 2

leeds earlierEfLiK.jpg
Am sorry but this positive approach of protesting is played out. These women are probably having a cuppa before they doze of to bed. Things are on a different platform now...
you have no idea what you're talking about.People in that picture are respected members of their community that do various programmes to deter youths from Chapeltown of going down the wrong path.Just a few weeks ago a team of youths from Chapeltown went to America to compete in a poetry slam, I've seen the work they do and they definitely make an impact.
  • Upvote 3