Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

so u saying racial banter is off limits for u?
Generally racial banter is a one-way street between a not-quite racist white and an uncomfortable uncle tom who doesn't want to be a bad sport.
dunno, we used to have a lot of black/white jokes tbh, good times

so u saying racial banter is off limits for u?
Generally racial banter is a one-way street between a not-quite racist white and an uncomfortable uncle tom who doesn't want to be a bad sport.
dunno, we used to have a lot of black/white jokes tbh, good times
Obviously there's exceptions but I really don't believe I'm too far off the mark.

Blame black boys at work/pub etc agreeing to be the token black man amongst their work colleagues for them kinda racist jokes.All it takes is you having ignorance just the once:White guy Dave: Do you know who you remind me of Jermaine? That black fella... David Haye. Show us your pinky toe mate. Well, 'pinky' wouldn't be the right word to describe you would it?Jermaine: Hahahaha, nice one Dave.Before you know it you're being included in the racist jokes texts they been sending to each other since you joined the company.Those guys think it's all a laugh and what's the problem. Some genuinely DO THINK like that but guess what? They DO work with black people, and them people probably co-sign their ignorance.When I see them kinda racist/ignorant posts I keep it moving, but know for a FACT in my circle/life any white people carrying on like that get drapsed up and told not to f*ck with me. Where do you draw the line?I draw it when I hear someone say "Do you know who you remind me of..."
this is why i cant take guys who par with them guys seriousmy mans all cussing off Asians when hes with you and your laughing....joining in... you think your not next?was gonna right up a story but long put it this way..... the word paki can be replaced by nigga.... and that goes for all ethnics who hang around white people who say controversial things.
Real talk
  • Upvote 1

Racial riot might happen in brum tonight after those mens death.
But it hasn't been reported what colour the driver was yet

Blame black boys at work/pub etc agreeing to be the token black man amongst their work colleagues for them kinda racist jokes.All it takes is you having ignorance just the once:White guy Dave: Do you know who you remind me of Jermaine? That black fella... David Haye. Show us your pinky toe mate. Well, 'pinky' wouldn't be the right word to describe you would it?Jermaine: Hahahaha, nice one Dave.Before you know it you're being included in the racist jokes texts they been sending to each other since you joined the company.Those guys think it's all a laugh and what's the problem. Some genuinely DO THINK like that but guess what? They DO work with black people, and them people probably co-sign their ignorance.When I see them kinda racist/ignorant posts I keep it moving, but know for a FACT in my circle/life any white people carrying on like that get drapsed up and told not to f*ck with me. Where do you draw the line?I draw it when I hear someone say "Do you know who you remind me of..."
Cany say ive ever been in that position, but understand what your saying
  • Downvote 1

i some how fail to believe this
  • Upvote 8

lol pisstakeWhat do you work as Gayle?

Joker, my team at work has 1 white personMy IT Team > __________