Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

8.08pm: Scotland Yard has said suspected rioters and looters can be beaten with weapons if they are honestly thought to pose a danger, writes my colleague Vikram Dodd. In a document sent to businesses in the capital, police gave explicit guidance on what constitutes "reasonable force", saying people do not have to wait to be attacked if they are in their own home or business. With police numbers stretched the limit, the Met said if someone "honestly and instinctively" believed they, their business or another person was in danger, they could use force. The guidance says: "You are not expected to make fine judgements over the level of force you use in the heat of the moment." It adds a weapon can be used and says: " The more extreme the circumstances and the fear felt, the more force you can lawfully use in self-defence." The Met guidance says use of a weapon could also be lawful and constitute reasonable force. It is understood the guidance was issued after business owners asked for advice about how much force they could use to defend themselves and their property.

R.I.Pharoon-jahan-shezad-ali-a-005.jpg
Friend of mine from work text me earlier told me 2 of them were relatives of his. Terrible stuff but mad respect to the one guys dad who appeared on the news asking people to be calm about it all.
sad stuff
Heartbreaking seeing his dad speaking about him on the news. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14472472
Can't believe how strong he's being about itBrave guy

Asian guys were probably living the peaceful life and out there for a purpose to protect their communities and businesses - How you gonna compare that to so called Goons who are out destroying communities and inflicting pain on other peoples families for no f*ck*ng reason.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Asian guys were probably living the peaceful life and out there for a purpose to protect their communities and businesses - How you gonna compare that to so called Goons who are out destroying communities and inflicting pain on other peoples families for no f*ck*ng reason.
iam not comparing to the looters or riotersand lol at them living the peaceful life, if they were so peaceful then they wouldn't be out there ready for war
  • Downvote 4

Now EDL will claim police brutality against their own? who were only trying to look after their own and the police/government allow the rioters to get away with it can see this propaganda coming outthese guys just seem like some charged up pissheads