Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

That bloke says its more profitable to kill than to save and the government has let this go on.But I dont understand how killing a few shop windows, unfortunatly it was desperatly sad to see some houses and businesses go would contribute to pulling back some of the £1.5 trillion debt deficit?Surely if the Government wanted to kill properties and buildins they would of tried to head to the west end, the gurkin tower, london bridge, the tube lines? this would of caused mass destruction and would have been a catostrophe.Surely the government are only punishing the insurance companies who will have to pay out for this.Most of the companies hit on the high street are multi million pound firms who arent short on supplying tvs, laptops etc
i dont think hes strictly referring to the physical damage caused, rather a destructive philosophy is the way to create profit in the world. by creating a war at home, the government can look like its been forced to make massive welfare cuts and introduce extreme police powers, eradicate privacy and introduce heavy internet monitoring and surveillance amongst many other things.( the general public will scream out for harsher laws, as the one thing white ppl care about more than there civil liberty is to be free from experiencing the emotion of terror, be it by seeing an asian previously, or now a black.) the equipment that the government will buy for all this new technodata and dna barcoding stuff will be made by companies owned by guys the prime minister went to oxford with and for all these men it will be high five time,as they continue the traditions of the billingdon club by destroying the place then throwing money around
Them Alex Jones posts there

The number of bare faces I am seeing in these pictures are annoying me.If you are going to rob (as wrong as it is) do it properly FFS!!!Where's the discipline?!?!
This post sounds like you've done some looting and got away with it?Just a general suspicion by the way you come across as trying to "teach" like you've had experience.
  • Downvote 5

That bloke says its more profitable to kill than to save and the government has let this go on.But I dont understand how killing a few shop windows, unfortunatly it was desperatly sad to see some houses and businesses go would contribute to pulling back some of the £1.5 trillion debt deficit?Surely if the Government wanted to kill properties and buildins they would of tried to head to the west end, the gurkin tower, london bridge, the tube lines? this would of caused mass destruction and would have been a catostrophe.Surely the government are only punishing the insurance companies who will have to pay out for this.Most of the companies hit on the high street are multi million pound firms who arent short on supplying tvs, laptops etc
i dont think hes strictly referring to the physical damage caused, rather a destructive philosophy is the way to create profit in the world. by creating a war at home, the government can look like its been forced to make massive welfare cuts and introduce extreme police powers, eradicate privacy and introduce heavy internet monitoring and surveillance amongst many other things.( the general public will scream out for harsher laws, as the one thing white ppl care about more than there civil liberty is to be free from experiencing the emotion of terror, be it by seeing an asian previously, or now a black.) the equipment that the government will buy for all this new technodata and dna barcoding stuff will be made by companies owned by guys the prime minister went to oxford with and for all these men it will be high five time,as they continue the traditions of the billingdon club by destroying the place then throwing money around
Them Alex Jones posts there
i know you hold him in high regard so im going to go ahead and take that as a compliment (disclaimer : i disagree with the comparison)

The number of bare faces I am seeing in these pictures are annoying me.If you are going to rob (as wrong as it is) do it properly FFS!!!Where's the discipline?!?!
This post sounds like you've done some looting and got away with it?Just a general suspicion by the way you come across as trying to "teach" like you've had experience.
Couldn't be more further from the truth mate. Not even in the country!Common sense obviously isn't common.Where did I justify the looting?

:D:D

tumblr_lpoh7mGj3L1r1pwklo1_500.jpgwhy cant they put this picture on the front pages ffs
Nothing out of the ordinary thereJust a hard working white woman legally obtaining supplies for the local orphanage that is currently understocked due to riots.
ankldfamndslamdada; d;asdm;ad

The biggest shock this week for me is how easy it was for people and not old fuddy duddys young 20yr olds to want this place to turn into a police state.People wanting rubber bullets and in some cases live rounds used on looters,people talking about why haven't the government shut down Twitter and Facebook and BBM,why don't the police have more powers.Using water cannons No thinking ahead to the next time their are legitimate protests in this country and the government and police do exactly that.
  • Upvote 2

tumblr_lpoh7mGj3L1r1pwklo1_500.jpgwhy cant they put this picture on the front pages ffs
Nothing out of the ordinary thereJust a hard working white woman legally obtaining supplies for the local orphanage that is currently understocked due to riots.
Really don't want to read this in tomorrows newspapers saying it comes from a 'trustworthy source'.

The biggest shock this week for me is how easy it was for people and not old fuddy duddys young 20yr olds to want this place to turn into a police state.People wanting rubber bullets and in some cases live rounds used on looters,people talking about why haven't the government shut down Twitter and Facebook and BBM,why don't the police have more powers.Using water cannons No thinking ahead to the next their are legitimate protests in this country and the government and police do exactly that.
yeah the govt wanted to show them how out of control it can be without all that stuff they need to keep them safe on a daily basis

:D :D :D The joke ting is this was exactly how it was reported in america when Katrina happened.Black person taking food = looterwhite person taking food = getting supplies to survive

:D :D :D The joke ting is this was exactly how it was reported in america when Katrina happened.Black person taking food = looterwhite person taking food = getting supplies to survive
Everyone knows white people are the good guys, especially other white people.

I've seen a lot of racial antagansim in the last 10 or so posts in this thread from certian users.Lets not make this a white v black situation, media outlets are instructed to pick the best pictures to illustrate the news in question.The riots are not based on race, they are more psychological.
go f*ck yourself all ive been hearing fromn the white media is black this and that.. they startted it to feed on the 99.9% inherently racist white scumabout ur hearing alot of racism.. f*ck*ng cuntonly this evening again on news night that prick was telilng diane abbot "theres a problem with black culture though from the stuff they watch on the music TV". let me see him go interview the fat white prick who owns bloody MTV and ask him why he shows this trash
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I've seen a lot of racial antagansim in the last 10 or so posts in this thread from certian users.Lets not make this a white v black situation, media outlets are instructed to pick the best pictures to illustrate the news in question.The riots are not based on race, they are more psychological.
go f*ck yourself all ive been hearing fromn the white media is black this and that.. they startted it to feed on the 99.9% inherently racist white scumabout ur hearing alot of racism.. f*ck*ng c*nt
Come on now, you know when they do it it's not racism it's patriotism.

go f*ck yourself all ive been hearing fromn the white media is black this and that.. they startted it to feed on the 99.9% inherently racist white scumabout ur hearing alot of racism.. f*ck*ng cuntonly this evening again on news night that prick was telilng diane abbot "theres a problem with black culture though from the stuff they watch on the music TV". let me see him go interview the fat white prick who owns bloody MTV and ask him why he shows this trash
Would you say your racist?