Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

I've seen a lot of racial antagansim in the last 10 or so posts in this thread from certian users.Lets not make this a white v black situation, media outlets are instructed to pick the best pictures to illustrate the news in question.The riots are not based on race, they are more psychological.
surehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC_VsYxLao4&feature=share

I've seen a lot of racial antagansim in the last 10 or so posts in this thread from certian users.Lets not make this a white v black situation, media outlets are instructed to pick the best pictures to illustrate the news in question.The riots are not based on race, they are more psychological.
go f*ck yourself all ive been hearing fromn the white media is black this and that.. they startted it to feed on the 99.9% inherently racist white scumabout ur hearing alot of racism.. f*ck*ng cuntonly this evening again on news night that prick was telilng diane abbot "theres a problem with black culture though from the stuff they watch on the music TV". let me see him go interview the fat white prick who owns bloody MTV and ask him why he shows this trash
Would you say your racist?
im not racist, i hate racists and i attack them pre-emptively or in retaliation. They are easily sniffed out anywayprejudiced? we all are to some degree. however, theres a big difference between racism and prejudice

surehttp://www.youtube.c...4&feature=share
now if it appeared that those 3 black youts got off the bus and shot 3 white guys dead would you all sympathize?NO

now if it appeared that those 3 black youts got off the bus and shot 3 white guys dead would you all sympathize?NO
If they did that I would say the whites got what they deserved. Just like if some black rioters had got shot by a store owner. The loss of life is always a bad thing but if you go looking for trouble sometimes trouble will find you.

i have no opinion on anything you saidim simply providing you with a video for you to make up your own judgement, dont imagine my words saying anything but "look at this".

WwowzersThem man musta been shitting logs.
  • Upvote 1

dno if posted, but

the guy doesnt have any bars for white looters though
Real talk regardless.Not gonna lie I thought it was gonna be any racist skinhead.Humbled.
lol thisExpected a fat Frankie Boyle. Got Byron instead. Emotional.
what hes saying is fair enoughbut the premise that only blacks were involved in rioting,looting and arson is a lazy,ill informed and dangerous one to begin withi know that many ppl will fall for this and im sure he means well, but the chain of custody is broken and therefore i have to process the poem as void
  • Upvote 1

i have no opinion on anything you saidim simply providing you with a video for you to make up your own judgement, dont imagine my words saying anything but "look at this".
was aimed at u, was using the video

go f*ck yourself all ive been hearing fromn the white media is black this and that.. they startted it to feed on the 99.9% inherently racist white scumabout ur hearing alot of racism.. f*ck*ng cuntonly this evening again on news night that prick was telilng diane abbot "theres a problem with black culture though from the stuff they watch on the music TV". let me see him go interview the fat white prick who owns bloody MTV and ask him why he shows this trash
im not racist, i hate racists and i attack them pre-emptively or in retaliation. They are easily sniffed out anywayprejudiced? we all are to some degree. however, theres a big difference between racism and prejudice
it must be pretty easy to sniff em out when its 99.9% of whitesthe world must be a very smelly place for youf*ck knows who feeds you this sh*t, you must be very isolated from English whites when this is your opinionmy uncle was in brum yday, he told me he was suprised that alot of the kids he saw in the centre were........then he leaned right in and whispered......asianwe was sat there in a pub full of palesthis is typical of so so many brainwashed, terrified-to-be-offensive, immasculine males in this country, probably more so of the older generation of middle classwhy are people being made to feel it unacceptable to distinguish between races, or even identify oneif you people are really really bothered about racism........then do some research into what is happening in South Africa currently, regarding whites and blacks, and ask yourself why.......especially as you've stated that the media in this country are so racist..........why are we not hearing about this?
  • Upvote 3

if you people are really really bothered about racism........then do some research into what is happening in South Africa currently, regarding whites and blacks, and ask yourself why.......especially as you've stated that the media in this country are so racist..........why are we not hearing about this?
How black natives are finally getting back the land stolen from them? I'll get the violin mate.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

whats up in birminghamf*ckin irks me that this these 3 asians were murdered ina racial attack by blacks not whites
lol it wouldn't have if it was whites? you'd have been preparing for war yeah?do you know, being in your London bubble, know what it's like in brum? asians and blacks have been at each others throats for years. n just feds absolutely everywhere it would seem, been rainin a bit aswell
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Muslims should hold it down tbh, we've come out of this looking pretty good, media and closet racists have turned their attention to black people again.Its like a carousel anyway, muslims... blacks... polish... its only a matter of time before the china man hate, probably when the uneducated daily mail readers clock on that the chinese are about to run the world.

it must be pretty easy to sniff em out when its 99.9% of whitesthe world must be a very smelly place for youf*ck knows who feeds you this sh*t, you must be very isolated from English whites when this is your opinionmy uncle was in brum yday, he told me he was suprised that alot of the kids he saw in the centre were........then he leaned right in and whispered......asianwe was sat there in a pub full of palesthis is typical of so so many brainwashed, terrified-to-be-offensive, immasculine males in this country, probably more so of the older generation of middle classwhy are people being made to feel it unacceptable to distinguish between races, or even identify oneif you people are really really bothered about racism........then do some research into what is happening in South Africa currently, regarding whites and blacks, and ask yourself why.......especially as you've stated that the media in this country are so racist..........why are we not hearing about this?
lol@ being very isolated from whites. is it too hard for you to swallow? black guys of all different shades and from different areas on here are saying they're getting 'funny looks', the news media that millions of people listen to are awash with callers labelling things to be BLACKthe problem with people like you is you think everyone is as stupid as you are. nobody has a problem with identifying race, its the context and what you do with it. now u have people in eltham and enfield lookign for blacksthey found no one excpect a few innocent black people and chased them awayturkish shops got raided in dalston BY black guys...they got chased away and some beaten... the turks went back to their businesnot patrolling the streets seeking any black person to maimyou talk as if no other crime occurs that predominantly white people are involved in, yet the focus on race is never a focus...just the crime.u are the one who is miserable cos you're foolishness is plain to see for anyone who has working brain cells.
  • Upvote 3