Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

I've just heard Lammy talk about rebuilding the High Road that they can be 'proud of' and am beginning to wonder what would happen if the Football Club moved away. If that were to happen there could be almost no way back for the area.
Trust.

my mum just phoned me and said the Flats on top of where Allied Carpets used to be, "You wouldnt believe flats used to be there"some people have lost everything in this,
surprised you haven't started crying yet tbhget a f*ck*ng grip!
take it you dont know anyone who lived there then, you probably dont own anything but an XBOX, so losing all the possessions you own and have worked hard for is a foreign concept to you, its ok, i'll overlook your Luducris lack of comprehension over what this means for certain normal people.
wtf you're a proper lil' misery gutsblabbering about the damage to 'normal people' on every page isnt gonna change anythingit was a f*ck*ng riot you speng, things went array, OMG so surprising!!you're def not from ends.
Lol, Yeah, let me change my stance, to prove im from the ends, let me go set fire to someones Yard,
It is true the carnage went on for tiiiimmmePolice were thinking "f*ck it let them mash up their area"
this is what i'm saying, it took 45 minutes to a hour for the police to pitch up, if this had taken place in Liverpool street there would have been a serious serious response in under 10 minutes, Believe certain man are laughing at all of us right now, as i said if the anger and destruction was aimed properly i wouldnt even have any negative things to say about it, however ..........this wont do us or more importantly Mark's family any good, The police didnt even try to stop man from Looting shops and f*ck*ng sh*t up, believe they're are laughing

Why are witnesses both on Sky News & BBC News describing the riot like it was a war zone, the blitz, Bagdad etc. About they had to flee for their lives, had tp escape with just the clothes on their back in fear of getting killed. This Stuart Radose is the worse.
:D Thats exactly what certain people were doing last night.Families running through flames (not literally THROUGH but fires surrounding them on either side, of which they could feel the heat of) just to get from their house into a getaway cars to flee the area, before their own cars were burnt out and if not for intervention of the police* at the time, their homes as well.*not backing feds.
  • Upvote 1

Why are witnesses both on Sky News & BBC News describing the riot like it was a war zone, the blitz, Bagdad etc. About they had to flee for their lives, had tp escape with just the clothes on their back in fear of getting killed. This Stuart Radose is the worse.
:D Thats exactly what certain people were doing last night.Families running through flames (not literally THROUGH but fires surrounding them on either side, of which they could feel the heat of) just to get from their house into a getaway cars to flee the area, before their own cars were burnt out and if not for intervention of the police* at the time, their homes as well.*not backing feds.
this is the thing, some people have no sense of empathy, i actually think some people have no comprehension of what exactly was going on last night,
If they were serious they would riot againBut like I said most ain't there for justice for Mark just there for a jolly up
nothing left to loot so they wont bother leaving there yards, however this may now weed out the moronic element of the crowd, however what ever point the family were trying to make has now been lost because its been overshadowed by what happened last night,

This guy is going in, big up to him.See how Sky didn't mention him in her summary. Like man never even spoke, smh.
She said community leaders...
And?So why have they & the BBC again just replaying David Lammy & the white woman who is a community leader's speeches & left him out again?