Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

They should of deaded a fed man.
lol they this they that. Thats all you been saying since last night.If something kicks off 2nite should we expect you there on t he front-line - or will you be too busy posting on here saying what they should doSMH
YesYour some f*ck*ng prick, you have no respect, don't think i didn't see your twitter comments to Skepta, disrespecting a dead man smh, its you that is the definition of an internet banger cause half of the sh*t you said in this thread and on twitter you wouldn't dare utter in Tottenham.
I have no respect for ppl like your no - yes your rightAnd who cares if you saw my comment on Twitter if I didnt want them to be seen I wouldnt have wrote on the one of the biggest websites to a user with how many thousands.Ive known pure man like that from day and said plenty to the "roadman" im not a younger so grew up with most of them be it from Andy Nelsn. Buckhead. Obi and a lot more. So you are wrong I would and HAVE said what I am sayingHe was no angel. Everyone knows that. Why the debate ?

lol they this they that. Thats all you been saying since last night.If something kicks off 2nite should we expect you there on t he front-line - or will you be too busy posting on here saying what they should doSMH
YesYour some f*ck*ng prick, you have no respect, don't think i didn't see your twitter comments to Skepta, disrespecting a dead man smh, its you that is the definition of an internet banger cause half of the sh*t you said in this thread and on twitter you wouldn't dare utter in Tottenham.
that just makes sound like some infant famwhy didnt u come\i dont like all this frivolous talk about westfield or west endenfield is flopping as well

I have no respect for ppl like your no - yes your rightAnd who cares if you saw my comment on Twitter if I didnt want them to be seen I wouldnt have wrote on the one of the biggest websites to a user with how many thousands.Ive known pure man like that from day and said plenty to the "roadman" im not a younger so grew up with most of them be it from Andy Nelsn. Buckhead. Obi and a lot more. So you are wrong I would and HAVE said what I am sayingHe was no angel. Everyone knows that. Why the debate ?
Who the f*ck cares who you know, your just pissed cause them man use to bully you. I don't care if he wasn't an angel, Skepta never said he was he said he was a well respected man who was cool, which he is, and then you reply by telling Skepta not to respect a dead man that he never had problems with, your a certified bitch bruh,

that just makes sound like some infant famwhy didnt u come\i dont like all this frivolous talk about westfield or west endenfield is flopping as well
Lol i'm from a different borough, and i'm sure i'm cool with more man from them endz than some of you who live there, smh what i'm saying is right, i know that Mr Gayle ute wouldn't go to set mans face and tell them not to respect their friend cause he wasn't no 'angel' , i was looking after my nieces and nephews otherwise i would have been at the initial protest, and not just there to loot shops like some people.

Lol i'm from a different borough, and i'm sure i'm cool with more man from them endz than some of you who live there, smh what i'm saying is right, i know that Mr Gayle ute wouldn't go to set mans face and tell them not to respect their friend cause he wasn't no 'angel' , i was looking after my nieces and nephews otherwise i would have been at the initial protest, and not just there to loot shops like some people.
just shut up ffstalking smack online defending the dead guy but yet your weren't down yesterdayabout looking after nieces should have taken them with you if your that passionate about mark
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who the f*ck cares who you know, your just pissed cause them man use to bully you. I don't care if he wasn't an angel, Skepta never said he was he said he was a well respected man who was cool, which he is, and then you reply by telling Skepta not to respect a dead man that he never had problems with, your a certified bitch bruh,
Never been builled in my life - you dont know me nor know who I know or who I roll or who is in my family - so just stick with facts not playground tales.Just jam your hype and go back to hyping from a keyboard.Known ppl like you for years always on a hype with no action.Wanna sekkle me then by all means do so if im a "certified bitch" it shouldnt be a biggie for you to deal with me otherwise just dead your hype. PM me for time and place its nothing TBH.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

just shut up ffstalking smack online defending the dead guy but yet your weren't down yesterdayabout looking after nieces should have taken them with you if your that passionate about mark
Hey you poser, i will slap your mum, Mark is a good guy but the wellbeing of my immediate family is more important.