Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

MUM LIFE IF THIS TURNS INTO SOME LONDON RIOT ITS STRICTLY LOOTING TING MUMS LIFE SEE ME ROLLING WITH BARE BLACK BAGS
man may have to take a few ddays off and travel down tbhbutwhy havent the police made a statement about the shooting? i swear usually like an hour later them pigs got a press conferenceits been f*ckin daysn one guy from the bits being interviewed, who led the protest to the station, said the gun they found was in a sock, like he wouldnt have shot through a sockthis doesnt smell right

They should of deaded a fed man.
lol they this they that. Thats all you been saying since last night.If something kicks off 2nite should we expect you there on t he front-line - or will you be too busy posting on here saying what they should doSMH
YesYour some f*ck*ng prick, you have no respect, don't think i didn't see your twitter comments to Skepta, disrespecting a dead man smh, its you that is the definition of an internet banger cause half of the sh*t you said in this thread and on twitter you wouldn't dare utter in Tottenham.
I have no respect for ppl like your no - yes your rightAnd who cares if you saw my comment on Twitter if I didnt want them to be seen I wouldnt have wrote on the one of the biggest websites to a user with how many thousands.Ive known pure man like that from day and said plenty to the "roadman" im not a younger so grew up with most of them be it from Andy Nelsn. Buckhead. Obi and a lot more. So you are wrong I would and HAVE said what I am sayingHe was no angel. Everyone knows that. Why the debate ?
Who the f*ck cares who you know, your just pissed cause them man use to bully you. I don't care if he wasn't an angel, Skepta never said he was he said he was a well respected man who was cool, which he is, and then you reply by telling Skepta not to respect a dead man that he never had problems with, your a certified bitch bruh,
Never been builled in my life - you dont know me nor know who I know or who I roll or who is in my family - so just stick with facts not playground tales.Just jam your hype and go back to hyping from a keyboard.Known ppl like you for years always on a hype with no action.Wanna sekkle me then by all means do so if im a "certified bitch" it shouldnt be a biggie for you to deal with me otherwise just dead your hype. PM me for time and place its nothing TBH.
KL

lol they this they that. Thats all you been saying since last night.If something kicks off 2nite should we expect you there on t he front-line - or will you be too busy posting on here saying what they should doSMH
YesYour some f*ck*ng prick, you have no respect, don't think i didn't see your twitter comments to Skepta, disrespecting a dead man smh, its you that is the definition of an internet banger cause half of the sh*t you said in this thread and on twitter you wouldn't dare utter in Tottenham.
that just makes sound like some infant famwhy didnt u come\i dont like all this frivolous talk about westfield or west endenfield is flopping as well
Lol i'm from a different borough, and i'm sure i'm cool with more man from them endz than some of you who live there, smh what i'm saying is right, i know that Mr Gayle ute wouldn't go to set mans face and tell them not to respect their friend cause he wasn't no 'angel' , i was looking after my nieces and nephews otherwise i would have been at the initial protest, and not just there to loot shops like some people.
Ive said a lot worse to Joseph than that my friend known him for years and a lot worse than me saying what I said has happened- like I said you dont know me or who I know or who is in my family or anything.So you cant say what I will or wont do.JAM
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

that just makes sound like some infant famwhy didnt u come\i dont like all this frivolous talk about westfield or west endenfield is flopping as well
Lol i'm from a different borough, and i'm sure i'm cool with more man from them endz than some of you who live there, smh what i'm saying is right, i know that Mr Gayle ute wouldn't go to set mans face and tell them not to respect their friend cause he wasn't no 'angel' , i was looking after my nieces and nephews otherwise i would have been at the initial protest, and not just there to loot shops like some people.
Ive said a lot worse to Joseph than that my friend known him for years and a lot worse than me saying what I said has happened- like I said you dont know me or who I know or who is in my family or anything.So you cant say what I will or wont do.JAM
Yh Yh whatever man, and i wasn't talking about Skepta mate.

what? u fass just type what u are typing why the insults? what did I do that you had to insult me and call me a crackhead? explain to me I want to know?Pussyhole I told you to suck your mum because you called me a crackhead
pmslsall jokes brah chill

somalian are u offended tommy called u a crackhead or suttin becoz previously or now u have dabbled wiv drugs so there is some sort of Subconscious meaning behind it??its nt that bigga deal
I have never taken crack in my life I have f*cked with weed and cocaineI know crack heads, B cats and I have no time for them so to brush me with that same brush I find an insult thats the thing some people like to joke about and say certain things like that, Nigga etc some people will laugh it off others will take offence#KNOWYOURSKIN

Watching Mark Duggan's older brother speaking was deep still.I understand Mark's mum had a nice cook up yesterday, open house & all was bless, bouncy castle etc before heading to Tottenham police station to get some answers. Apparently the family were having a memorial for one of her other sons. It's sickening that the police didn't even get in touch with MD's mum. She just found out through family & friends.