Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

black ppl can be such idiots do u protest when kids are getting shanked /other men getting shot
How is this idotic?Police supposed to be the protectors of the community, they are part of the establishment therefore held to a moral code, they have all the powers of any roadman or gang on road and many a time act like them with no repercussion for their actions, so tell me why shouldn't people riot?Brixton should have turned upside down when they killed Smiley Coulture, but sadly that areas lost the spirit, would rather get gassed over Sneakbo and jetskis.
  • Upvote 8

black ppl can be such idiots do u protest when kids are getting shanked /other men getting shot
How is this idotic?Police supposed to be the protectors of the community, they are part of the establishment therefore held to a moral code, they have all the powers of any roadman or gang on road and many a time act like them with no repercussion for their actions, so tell me why shouldn't people riot?Brixton should have turned upside down when they killed Smiley Coulture, but sadly that areas lost the spirit, would rather get gassed over Sneakbo and jetskis.
he shot at a feduk police do not shoot anyhow because of the furore that always follows

black youth are kiling each other , black men shoot each other no protests happen.a guy gets shot for bursting at a POLICE OFFICER and now you protest :D
police are tryna sweep it under the coverno statements no reports no cctv just board up the place and act like nothing happenedi say burn em tbh.

he shot at a feduk police do not shoot anyhow because of the furore that always follows
Spesh since the one they shot on the tube

black youth are kiling each other , black men shoot each other no protests happen.a guy gets shot for bursting at a POLICE OFFICER and now you protest :D
police are tryna sweep it under the coverno statements no reports no cctv just board up the place and act like nothing happenedi say burn em tbh.
ipcc are investigating what statements/cctv needs to be produced its up to ipcc to release tht after they have completed their investigations

dont condone riots over this incident, but french youtes have been rioting over this sort of stuff for years, but then again a lot of the french deaths were innocents, not so sure this guy was innocent, if u fire at an officer theyre gona fire back, alot.

dont condone riots over this incident, but french youtes have been rioting over this sort of stuff for years, but then again a lot of the french deaths were innocents, not so sure this guy was innocent, if u fire at an officer theyre gona fire back, alot.
Yh French dont ramp at all when they dont like something

I've not commented on this yet, but might as well now. Mark wasn't a angel, when I heard what had happened I wasn't entirely surprised, however he was for most part a cool guy, but the way this has happened (the rioting thing) could've been dealt with in a much better way, The papers will have a field day with it all in the coming days, A peaceful march and asking for answers wouldve looked good in the media, garnered support, and generated a little bit more of a public outcry, then if the right answers don't come then take the next step The will only reflect badly on the people involved. And the media will love that.

• Downvote 3

I don't give a f*ck, its due time something like this happens, more time most man on here don't even know the f*ck*ng true story, so i would advise everyone to keep there opinions on the situation to themselves, how many time has the feds got away with harassing young black males, you even said this sh*t yourself, now theres riots your all up in arms smfh, i hope one of them pigs get dropped.

I've not commented on this yet, but might as well now. Mark wasn't a angel, when I heard what had happened I wasn't entirely surprised, however he was for most part a cool guy, but the way this has happened (the rioting thing) could've been dealt with in a much better way, The papers will have a field day with it all in the coming days, A peaceful march and asking for answers wouldve looked good in the media, garnered support, and generated a little bit more of a public outcry, then if the right answers don't come then take the next step The will only reflect badly on the people involved. And the media will love that.
How many peaceful marches have they been, you man are so bloody docile.What does peaceful marches do, peaceful marches have become a cliche in the black community no one even takes them seriously anymore, pigs certainly don't.
  • Upvote 1

I think the time for them peaceful march are over bro.Time for man to162237514.img.jpg

How many peaceful marches have they been, you man are so bloody docile.What does peaceful marches do, peaceful marches have become a cliche in the black community no one even takes them seriously anymore, pigs certainly don't.
And what do you honestly think will come outta this ?Most ppl there for hypenessMedia is gonna have a field day with this

Yeah right just like smiley.. I dont beleive in peaceful march. You really want to make a statement you go all out. On the other hand its funny how jerome slays jermaine over a crackball no one says nothing. Soon as its a police involved there is an uproar..