Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

And i like the way you man are talking as if you even know the guy and what happened on the day, please f*ck off man, stop jumping to conclusions what you know is that a fed shot him, feds have been known to lie and cover sh*t up i'll be a fool if i believe half of what they say.

I've not commented on this yet, but might as well now. Mark wasn't a angel, when I heard what had happened I wasn't entirely surprised, however he was for most part a cool guy, but the way this has happened (the rioting thing) could've been dealt with in a much better way, The papers will have a field day with it all in the coming days, A peaceful march and asking for answers wouldve looked good in the media, garnered support, and generated a little bit more of a public outcry, then if the right answers don't come then take the next step The will only reflect badly on the people involved. And the media will love that.
How many peaceful marches have they been, you man are so bloody docile.What does peaceful marches do, peaceful marches have become a cliche in the black community no one even takes them seriously anymore, pigs certainly don't.
And what do you honestly think will come outta this ?Most ppl there for hypenessMedia is gonna have a field day with this
This is the problem, the media will make it look like a bunch of opportunistic people looking to profit from a father of 5 being killed, setting fire to a police car, meh, however robbing Willism hill and stealing a safe from a solicitors won't donany good what so ever
Peaceful marches have been going on from day and nothing happens. TBH
whereas right now, you have got a couple hundred people from Tottenham f*ck*ng up Tottenham, yes this will get the point across, and serves as justice.
looting shops, setting cars on fire etc just makes black people look like a bunch of ignorant animalsthis kinda sh*t highlights why so many black men are in jail. use your common sensethis time next year people will be crying in court talking about how they were caught up in the moment, before they get sentenced to a year in jail, all over some gun-toting 'roadman'
SHE SPEAKS SENSE
This,
He said would look good in the media. Media run this country get them on your side who knows what will happenBut I can assure you of this nothing good or any gain will come off this/On a whole England are not good at making a point any type of protest is more for show. March for 1 day then back to work the next. No follow up no contunued protests etc
This is exactly the point, thank you, swear some of the other people on here don't read, insanely innthis country the media controls public opinion perception and thoughts, GET THE MEDIA ON YOUR SIDE!!Play the f*ck*ng game,
White Man loving all this
Simple, It ain't their affluent areas getting torn to f*ck!!

I've not commented on this yet, but might as well now. Mark wasn't a angel, when I heard what had happened I wasn't entirely surprised, however he was for most part a cool guy, but the way this has happened (the rioting thing) could've been dealt with in a much better way, The papers will have a field day with it all in the coming days, A peaceful march and asking for answers wouldve looked good in the media, garnered support, and generated a little bit more of a public outcry, then if the right answers don't come then take the next step The will only reflect badly on the people involved. And the media will love that.
How many peaceful marches have they been, you man are so bloody docile.What does peaceful marches do, peaceful marches have become a cliche in the black community no one even takes them seriously anymore, pigs certainly don't.
And what do you honestly think will come outta this ?
If a couple pigs get injured, a couple of them racist paki shops gets turned inside out then thats good for me, it certainly will get a bigger reaction that 'peaceful marches' come like say your Al Sharpton who has so many so called 'peaceful marches' he has turned into a parody.
lol what world are you living inOr are you just youngThe only thing that will happen will be media having a field day. Public not giving a f*ck cos "all they do is riot"
Yeah maybe the message has been sent out though.
what message?
Exactly lolI am assuming he is young due to the ppoints and comments made must think this is GTA or somethingNot saying just sit and dont do nothing - i just fail to see how this will do anything positive at allMy man saying as long as pigs get hurt /From what we know so far he was pulled over by police cos he is known. I know ppl who knew him he wasnt some angel or some role model at all. He shot at a POLICEMANPoliceman shot back and he diedAnd yet ppl are rioting ???
You think riots just happen out the blue, and are not a result of pent up frustration and anger, smh the shooting of the man was only the catalyst of what happened in Tottenham tonight.
Like I said its the exact day in 1985 today of the broadwater farm riots so would imagine alot of that anger is sent out today

And i like the way you man are talking as if you even know the guy and what happened on the day, please f*ck off man, stop jumping to conclusions what you know is that a fed shot him, feds have been known to lie and cover sh*t up i'll be a fool if i believe half of what they say.
Tell us then or please f*ck off man
  • Upvote 1

looting shops, setting cars on fire etc just makes black people look like a bunch of ignorant animalsthis kinda sh*t highlights why so many black men are in jail. use your common sensethis time next year people will be crying in court talking about how they were caught up in the moment, before they get sentenced to a year in jail, all over some gun-toting 'roadman'
Your mother is the f*ck*ng animal, riots happen in every part of the world and are not exclusive to blacks. the only people who it will make them look like animals to is people like you with already inbuilt closet racism in your heart, when your suffering from relative poverty and the police abuse your community this sh*t will happen.And on regards to your last comment nah whore scratch that, all over some gun toting criminal fed.
no protest happen all over the world, you can't justify robbing currysand when people protest, it's usually for some good reason. you can't even compare this to egypt, hurricane katrina where people were without food and water for days :Sthe people who set the cars on fire and are robbing ladbrookes, do u honestly think these are normal good people with jobs? there are ways to make a statement without getting yourself thrown into jail. and if you're so damn passionate about this, why aren't you outside? why are u on the internet arguing with some 'whore'?
How isn't a good reason?A well loved member of the community dies under suspicious circumstances and its not a good reason? This is the 2nd black man in inner city that has been killed by the police, the first being Smiley Coulture. Every year more blacks die in custody compared to any other race. You think half of them guys rioting right now haven't been subject of abuse by the police? I'm from Lewisham believe me i would be there if i could but i've got more pressing things to worry about like looking after my nieces and nephews, so excuse me.

This is exactly the point, thank you, swear some of the other people on here don't read, insanely innthis country the media controls public opinion perception and thoughts, GET THE MEDIA ON YOUR SIDE!!
how? the pics of the guy who got shot with his middle finger and chain have been published already. sun paper calling him a 'gangsta' in quotations and everything, theyve already decided whose side they are on.

See now the pppl wont even remember the incident now all they are gonna remember is this nowCars and buses on fireAny public support has totally gone now
Exactly, we'll only get the answers we Want if the media help us push for it, Doing this will incriminate us, and make us look like the wrong doers, we all know how it works with the media,
I for one knew him, not to go round to his yard and drink an smoke, but enough to hail him up on street and ask how he's doing an viva versa, however like everyone else I don't know what happened that day, an probably will never get the whole truth, All i know is that his children now don't have a father.

And what do you honestly think will come outta this ?Most ppl there for hypenessMedia is gonna have a field day with this
This is the problem, the media will make it look like a bunch of opportunistic people looking to profit from a father of 5 being killed, setting fire to a police car, meh, however robbing Willism hill and stealing a safe from a solicitors won't donany good what so ever
Peaceful marches have been going on from day and nothing happens. TBH
whereas right now, you have got a couple hundred people from Tottenham f*ck*ng up Tottenham, yes this will get the point across, and serves as justice.
SHE SPEAKS SENSE
This,
He said would look good in the media. Media run this country get them on your side who knows what will happenBut I can assure you of this nothing good or any gain will come off this/On a whole England are not good at making a point any type of protest is more for show. March for 1 day then back to work the next. No follow up no contunued protests etc
This is exactly the point, thank you, swear some of the other people on here don't read, insanely innthis country the media controls public opinion perception and thoughts, GET THE MEDIA ON YOUR SIDE!!Play the f*ck*ng game,
White Man loving all this
Simple, It ain't their affluent areas getting torn to f*ck!!
Don't think it can get worse than it already is, there not going to Carribean shops and burning sh*t down, there terrorizing racist Mr Patels shop.

This is exactly the point, thank you, swear some of the other people on here don't read, insanely innthis country the media controls public opinion perception and thoughts, GET THE MEDIA ON YOUR SIDE!!
how? the pics of the guy who got shot with his middle finger and chain have been published already. sun paper calling him a 'gangsta' in quotations and everything, theyve already decided whose side they are on.
But he was ?Why are ppl disputing this ?Just cos he was "safe" shoudnt detract from the facts of what he was. I know plenty of ppl who knew him and rolled with him. Its no secret

See now the pppl wont even remember the incident now all they are gonna remember is this nowCars and buses on fireAny public support has totally gone now
there was no public support in the first placenuff people didnt even no this happened in tottythey tried to cover it up

But he was ?Why are ppl disputing this ?Just cos he was "safe" shoudnt detract from the facts of what he was. I know plenty of ppl who knew him and rolled with him. Its no secret
i aint disputing sh*t. im asking how you can get the media on your side in this predicament when theyve already firmly picked their side.

And what do you honestly think will come outta this ?
If a couple pigs get injured, a couple of them racist paki shops gets turned inside out then thats good for me, it certainly will get a bigger reaction that 'peaceful marches' come like say your Al Sharpton who has so many so called 'peaceful marches' he has turned into a parody.
lol what world are you living inOr are you just youngThe only thing that will happen will be media having a field day. Public not giving a f*ck cos "all they do is riot"
Yeah maybe the message has been sent out though.
what message?
Exactly lolI am assuming he is young due to the ppoints and comments made must think this is GTA or somethingNot saying just sit and dont do nothing - i just fail to see how this will do anything positive at allMy man saying as long as pigs get hurt /From what we know so far he was pulled over by police cos he is known. I know ppl who knew him he wasnt some angel or some role model at all. He shot at a POLICEMANPoliceman shot back and he diedAnd yet ppl are rioting ???
You think riots just happen out the blue, and are not a result of pent up frustration and anger, smh the shooting of the man was only the catalyst of what happened in Tottenham tonight.
Like I said its the exact day in 1985 today of the broadwater farm riots so would imagine alot of that anger is sent out today
Farm riots were in October cuz,

there was no public support in the first placenuff people didnt even no this happened in tottythey tried to cover it up
Well boy got no chance of getting anything now

Put it on Sky News - are you telling me this is the right way to get anything positive done ?
Do you think they could have any worse opinion of us?Any white person that chooses to use this as an excuse to call us 'animals' or 'monkeys' always held racist thoughts deep down before, cause when my man In Norway is shooting up 80+ people or a white middle class boy is lighting up man in his school i'm not on here calling every white person animal.

This will now be in the public eye as it is now national news community relations will have to be worked on (one of the eventual outcomes from the inquest) police will then not be able to carry on allot of the bullshit they r carrying on with.

• Upvote 1

The feds don't care about stopping black on black violence, they are part of an establishment that benefits from putting blacks in prison, they are part of an establishment that relies on their being a lower class community in which they can leech from, many do not see past their pay check and get a kick out of locking up so called 'criminals.
Real talk

Put it on Sky News - are you telling me this is the right way to get anything positive done ?
Do you think they could have any worse opinion of us?Any white person that chooses to use this as an excuse to call us 'animals' or 'monkeys' always held racist thoughts deep down before, cause when my man In Norway is shooting up 80+ people or a white middle class boy is lighting up man in his school i'm not on here calling every white person animal.
Thats no reason - you do things to change the opinion no just say "oh well might as well do or act like they thinnk we will anyway" Relations were infact getting better in Tottenham - remember reading an article in The VoiceAll im saying this is not going to help at all