Sign in to follow this  
Dadinho

Reggae Reggae sauce tune

Yeah its the Dragons Den geezer, just seen the video on U.Aint actually tried the sauce though, Birminghams like 5 years behind the rest of the world....

this man is a derkhead....b4 he was on lions den he used to be in brixton morleys and give out bottles free and that was safe...now man try bump up his price cos man got a lil road fame...but i aint gonna lie reggae reggae sause is the one. taste sick with chips and bbq wings

this man is a derkhead....b4 he was on lions den he used to be in brixton morleys and give out bottles free and that was safe...now man try bump up his price cos man got a lil road fame...but i aint gonna lie reggae reggae sause is the one. taste sick with chips and bbq wings
I know man, guy's such a p*ssy. Why would he want any money for something he slaved over for decades.

biggrin.gif

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

hes gonna be at some business start up exhibition talkin or some sh*t

Guest SHO FACE GOON

why cant ppl just be happy that he's movin?bare badmindednessand i swear thats my old primary skool in the vid

I know man, guy's such a p*ssy. Why would he want any money for something he slaved over for decades.
lol took me a while there

I know man' date=' guy's such a p*ssy. Why would he want any money for something he slaved over for decades.[/quote']lol took me a while thereobviously i expect to pay but he used to be safe and buss sum free and ting now he goes on stank...the product is still big so man aint hating...