Reggae Reggae sauce tune

Dadinho

this man is a derkhead....b4 he was on lions den he used to be in brixton morleys and give out bottles free and that was safe...now man try bump up his price cos man got a lil road fame...but i aint gonna lie reggae reggae sause is the one. taste sick with chips and bbq wings
I know man, guy's such a p*ssy. Why would he want any money for something he slaved over for decades.

this man is a derkhead....b4 he was on lions den he used to be in brixton morleys and give out bottles free and that was safe...now man try bump up his price cos man got a lil road fame...but i aint gonna lie reggae reggae sause is the one. taste sick with chips and bbq wings
biggrin.gif

I know man, guy's such a p*ssy. Why would he want any money for something he slaved over for decades.
lol took me a while there

I know man' date=' guy's such a p*ssy. Why would he want any money for something he slaved over for decades.[/quote']lol took me a while thereobviously i expect to pay but he used to be safe and buss sum free and ting now he goes on stank...the product is still big so man aint hating...