Layne Norton POWER AND HYPETROPHY ROUTINE

PsychoEazy-E

Noticed this was getting alot of hype, thought it was just bullshit (because of all the bumlicking this breddah gets from bodybuilding) but I've tried it and 3 weeks into the program I can EASILY say this is the best routine I have been on. MUCH better results than starting strength, ripptoes and your typical generic bodybuilding routines.Notable results so far:Flat barbell press has increased by 20kg in 2 weeksWeighted dips has increased by 10kg Squats going up, not as fast as my bench thoughDeads gone up 15 kg in 3 weeksNeed to improve on:PullupsCalvesExample template im using - I'm working fulltime now so im just doing 4 days instead of the original 5 days:Monday - Upper body powerTuesday- Lower body power, ab work and 10 minutes on the heavy bag.Wed - restThursday - Back and shoulders hypetrophyFriday - Chest and arms hypetrophySaturday and Sunday rest. Link to old version:http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Layne_Norton%27s_Power/Hypertrophy_RoutineLink to new version:http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.htmlBoth are good, I personally combined bits from both old and new versions.Just sharing this piece of gold for the vip2 brahs looking to get big and strong. Remember not to go failure in the first 3-4 weeks. Its just a template so if you feel like its too much volume then slash off some of the isolation exercises and a few sets instead of bitcing like a little girl. Alot of people who were on a cut also achieved good results. :D :D

• Upvote 2