David Cameron on gangs: "territorial, hierarchical and mostly from dysfunctional families"

O.Man

Bang Bang Bullingdon Gang

cameron-bullingdon-club.jpg

bullingdonclub.jpg

BullingdonCrest.jpg

Bullingdon members smashed almost all the glass of the lights and 468 windows in Peckwater Quad of Christ Church, along with the blinds and doors of the building. As a result, the Club was banned from meeting within 15 miles of Oxford.

Andrew Gimson, biographer of Boris Johnson, reported about the club in the 1980s: "I don't think an evening would have ended without a restaurant being trashed and being paid for in full, very often in cash.

Dinners in recent years, being relatively low key, have not attracted press attention, though in 2005, following damage to a 15th century pub in Oxfordshire during a dinner, four members of the party were arrested; the incident was widely reported. A further dinner was reported in 2010 after damage to a country house.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullingdon_Club

@carlmaxim 4 title

370-cameron-bullingon.jpg

''Another great "Bullingdon blind" boys! On to the next one!''

A hypocritical white, not exactly news mate.

You would know as you white

Stop your racial tr0lling

I'm a part white.

Dont forget you posted your pic up a few years back

We know what you are, dont deny it

And I remember you talking big but posting no pic of your own.

But I don't look white and I'm not white. Picture probably had bad lighting or some sh*t.