Anyone remember this advert?

Chase

Strange but interesting. This is a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and youâââ‰â¢ll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the roadâââ¬Ã¦.Spooky! Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. If you listen to the ad, youâââ‰â¢ll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial. So turn up the sound! A little creepy but pretty cool! Click here to view ad

Got that video on my phone - i knew as i was readin the description what it was gonna be - turn up your speakers - u evil sh*t bag!I scared the sh*t out of my girlfriend with that!