LATINO-HISPANIC NIGHTLIFE

imhim

lol latins dont even like negros... stop beggin

my brother in law is colombian and the entire family cant stand you lot

even the mum didnt want her baby daughter goin school in a black area full of los ninos negro

Your brother in law is a white latino, there is black latinos as well, when you call someone a latino its not referring to their race.

True, but you know with some people black = black regardless of country of origin. It's a strength and a weakness.

Most the Latinos aren't racist, just ignorant. In the Latin countries the black people are usually really poor thus looked down upon, where as here you're more likely to see black people doing ok for themselves. It's not about race, more time it's about money, they think "white man = money". That's about it really.

From my experience, it's also some after effect from colonial days - the more European you look the better. f*cked but true.

brasilians arent latinos, i dont see that much of a problem amongst latinos and afro latinos.

this is usually the case within the individual countries, not over here so much.

The issue of latino guys getting protective over their women does occur though,

and thats not even a latino vs black thing, but a latino VS any guy bred on western values thing

i know some afro latinos that wouldnt want their sisters dating guys bred in the uk.

its part of the problem why the ministry thing got cancelled due to the trouble there.