IM GOING TO JAIL IN THE MORNING

Thizz

Dr Doom is such a condescending c*nt.

The tone of every post he makes is cuntish and snobbish

Lol, all I'm doing is typing words; how do you get that feeling from them?

Besides, the opinion of Lewis doesn't mean much around these parts.

It's quite easy to gage the tone of someone's replies :/

I never try to be 'cuntish' and 'snobbish'.

Must be natural then, it's cool I ain't mad atcha

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Dr Doom is such a condescending c*nt.

The tone of every post he makes is cuntish and snobbish

Lol, all I'm doing is typing words; how do you get that feeling from them?

Besides, the opinion of Lewis doesn't mean much around these parts.

It's quite easy to gage the tone of someone's replies :/

I never try to be 'cuntish' and 'snobbish'.

Must be natural then, it's cool I ain't mad atcha

Upper middle class background and all that.

• Downvote 5

Rgeading dating other women of other race, that is a next issue and see no prob. Ive dated women of all races TBH.

That's fine, I'm talking about those black guys who ONLY date white girls. Sometimes coming with excuses such as 'Black girls are too bossy'. I'm sure you know the type.

I believe it was the riot thread that cemented my view of you as a sell out. If you really care you can look through your posts in that thread and understand why you're seen as a sell out.

This is absolutely nothing personal. Just the posts I've seen you make made me think you were a sell out. And dating a woman of a different race, to me, epitomizes the sell out way of life.

Japanese + Caribbean.

lulz taken from the what race are you thread

My parents ARE sell outs.

b22eK.gif

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

so what? they dont even clean the old blood off the floor?

bare stains

• Downvote 1

Big girls are the boom ting tbh not obese make sure they cute to

Dont know why there is so much hostility

Low the hate about uncle Tom

Girl is a girl end of the day one beastly girl tried to rape me one time stuff of nightmares locked me in this room when I was sleeping and tried to wank me off can't say no more starting to get flashbacks

When big girls cream sh*t comes like some Mayo paste only downside they are not flexible many are unwilling to experiment had one chick who was down for the cause f*cked her all over her yard in holborn she wanted me to hold her up against the wall and f*ck that sh*t was always gonna fail

She is my boys cousin swear man still dont know about this matter of fact this is making me horny gonna see if she is on Facebook and is down for a rematch

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

doom can be ashamed or not pleased about his parent race mixing, it doesnt mean he hates them or himself.

look at the "rate your parents" thread... a stupid thread in itself but nonetheless nearly half of you throwing stones now were in there cussing your parents or lack of them. allow him

/

lol@ the gayle trying to make peace n that. theres no surprise a fat dbol using black man beats out a fat white gyal. havent seen him as an UT still.

doom can be ashamed or not pleased about his parent race mixing, it doesnt mean he hates them or himself.

look at the "rate your parents" thread... a stupid thread in itself but nonetheless nearly half of you throwing stones now were in there cussing your parents or lack of them. allow him

/

lol@ the gayle trying to make peace n that. theres no surprise a fat dbol using black man beats out a fat white gyal. havent seen him as an UT still.

Make peace ?

Ive merely asked him many times where he gets this from, as I dont kno him he doesnt know me so kinda baffed, never got a straight answer justsomething along the lines of the way I conduct myself on here whatever that means.

Anyway its done now

Ive never taken dbol :/

takes 3 months for HIV to show up in ur blood

which is why I said recently

In all the thousands and thousands of fights that have happened under the unified MMA rules, there hasn't been a single issue. Its understandable that people may be worried by the sight of blood, and their first reaction is negative. As far as I know there have zero cases in any combat sport of HIV transferring from open wounds. Anyway like I said before, testing is done for blood-borne diseases before and after every fight. And at any time the organisation or state athletic commission want, not only for protection of the fighters, but they are covering themselves of any lawsuits. I'm pretty sure some fighters are scrutinised more so than others, depending on past results or how they live their lives.

tl;dr - Hasn't happened once, chances of happening are very small.