IM GOING TO JAIL IN THE MORNING

Thizz

Go to jail & make new friends.

It aint Butlins bruh.

You seen how jail is like these days, certain cells better than ppls bedrooms

[The Sun]IT'S A f*ck*ng HOLIDAY CAMP IN THERE[/The Sun]

Yeah...

Bare cocktail parties, live music at 9pm, swimming pool open till after dark and redcoats making sure hospitallity is at a premium..

• Upvote 2

This is very sad to hear. There are other ways to make money legitimately. We all come out on road and can all decide to push drugs or not. Even if I have nothing in my pocket, and my life depended on it, I still wouldn't sell em. I wish you the best in jail. Hopefully it will make you re-think your life brother and come out to be an inspiration for others as you know the youngers look up to you. Keep out of trouble and stay safe. Real Talk. Peace.

This is very sad to hear. There are other ways to make money legitimately. We all come out on road and can all decide to push drugs or not. Even if I have nothing in my pocket, and my life depended on it, I still wouldn't sell em. I wish you the best in jail. Hopefully it will make you re-think your life brother and come out to be an inspiration for others as you know the youngers look up to you. Keep out of trouble and stay safe. Real Talk. Peace.

That's where you lost me.

Why would I want to sell drugs to other people? even if the demand is there, they are weak and I could never sleep knowing that I took advantage over a weak mind.

• Upvote 1

even if u were flat on ur face?

i hear that fam

Even if I were flat on my face. I'd find a legitimate way and if not then life ain't for me.

The old scarface philosophy - get rich quick or die trying... it doesn't work for me. I am willing to spend a long time working hard to legitimately earn my keep.

• Upvote 3

Why would I want to sell drugs to other people? even if the demand is there, they are weak and I could never sleep knowing that I took advantage over a weak mind.

Yes, but when it comes to saving your own life and still not doing it that's where I stop relating with you. Due to that comment I now know you're just speaking nonsense without really thinking about it.

• Downvote 1