Hell Rell.

iSmell Like Swag

Styles is top 5 standardStyles is seen as a legend in NYHell rell is any tempa t kind of hype man just has a raodguy image and has quite basic bars"In God We Trust," it says it on the dollar bill So should I say hallelujah? Matter fact, what's a dollar to ya? Is it a paper painted green or the root of all evil like your father schooled you? They wanna bill me quick, niggaz wanna kill me quick Gotta spend a buck for somethin nice at the dealership Can't work for minimum wage nigga, to tell the truth That's why I live in a cage nigga Soon to be dependin on haze nigga, sh*t and I ain't pretendin When a crook get a book with a happy endin Dawg I'm in the bad mood most the time Nine milli' have you close to dyin But it's senseless, when I can let loose and just spit a sentence of some absurd sh*t Like four cars copped off of one bird flipped I know crime ain't rhyme but I prefer this This>>>>>Hell rells life

Styles is top 5 standardStyles is seen as a legend in NYHell rell is any tempa t kind of hype man just has a raodguy image and has quite basic bars"In God We Trust," it says it on the dollar bill  So should I say hallelujah?  Matter fact, what's a dollar to ya? Is it a paper painted green  or the root of all evil like your father schooled you?  They wanna bill me quick, niggaz wanna kill me quick  Gotta spend a buck for somethin nice at the dealership  Can't work for minimum wage nigga, to tell the truth  That's why I live in a cage nigga  Soon to be dependin on haze nigga, sh*t and I ain't pretendin  When a crook get a book with a happy endin  Dawg I'm in the bad mood most the time  Nine milli' have you close to dyin  But it's senseless, when I can let loose  and just spit a sentence of some absurd sh*t  Like four cars copped off of one bird flipped  I know crime ain't rhyme but I prefer this  This>>>>>Hell rells life
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What tune is dat?

• 3 weeks later...