So we're in the third quarter

Trilliam

bouncing back positive vibes

hit new lows but Im glad that happened only way is up now cut off a bag of people (enablers, opportunist, cunts) I personally felt they were keeping down in the sh*t with them. l hold my head high (no homo).

back in my groove got my radio show back started up my little studio again life is content

got 100's of ideas of what I want to do.

Going Hard Gang zoop zoop

rrreee.jpg

Skola I mixed up ur riddim with slash's last night have a listen bit of a par rest of the show got deleted by mistake by raw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRTUh4Pm8bM

+ Eric is no more :lol:

Could be better, with regards to Clearly Loving Life

in a Hyperbolic Time Chamber right now, a bit of Summer Hype Hibernation

Been locked in, getting up at 6 doing at least one thing productive a day

Fitness game is WEAK

Dunno what I can say about starting uni next month...just

boy...really

My boy has recently come out of prison been great catching up with him, heads screwed on nicely, we were gonna cheap goods and start shifting them to local shops but the riots kinda messed that up, could work to our advantage though.

Been progressively ill for the past 2 weeks, culminating this week in some sort of crazy flu, crisis + ringworm on my face near my beard line, bleached that rmotherf*cker off my face ASAP, 90% cleared up, never had it before but I suspect.a bad razor blade given the area of it.

Those that know about hbsc know when ur immune system is comromised you are like a sitting duck to other random infections at times.

Website is moving good, making strides getting some sponsor attention.

#1 squeeze + family went on holiday, so I got to have some fun between being ill

Started my uni stuff early, planning to cover all my autumn term modules before the start of the year.

Shares doing sh*t as is the market, im down 50% less so because of the market but more because an idiot :lol:.

Feeling fit apart from the illness, running up to 5km before illness.

Think I've pulled a muscle in my foot though :(

• Downvote 1

I've had a sick year already as I explained not too long ago in the jobs thread;

had the opportunity to move to both Australia & France for work - I rejected both. Had the opportunity to work for Nike but I chose one of the better ad agencies in the industry and am now bossing it.

Personal life has been good up until recently; split with the misses & had a family member pass..

Other than that my life's been full of win this year

actually made a lot of progress this year but I haven't been applying myself at more than 40% tbh. That's how lazy I've been.

Kinda at the other end of a motivational crisis.

Everyone's accepted I don't want to sit in an office 9--5 by now including myself

Hopefully things will pick up even more when I start focusing...