what race are you?

Kim

FACEBOOK THREAD... LOCKED

VIDEO THREAD... LOCKED

PICTURE THREAD...LOCKED

WHY?

because you and ur deev mates polluted them all with forgettable freestyle vids that no one watched and pictures of girls u never met from raves u never went to, in fact i'd say it's because of you, hilfigures and john doe that this place has died a death recently

12329.gif

AND if the mods did their jobs, they would bless the topic description with some ground rules, and delete any posts which dont adhere.

Not allow a lawless picture thread then complain there were too many bitches

And allow a video thread to be created, and then announce it contained too many videos.

EXACTLY

So what any big thread will just turn into a free for all pic and video thread

Why are u purposely doing this

I tried not to take notice when u posted a random pic in the figures for the year thread

But why are u doing this

What is wrong with you and ur several alter egos I dnt get it

Trolls are probably looking at you thinking whats wrong with this kid....U put Tulse into retirement man f*ck

• Upvote 3

So what any big thread will just turn into a free for all pic and video thread

Why are u purposely doing this

I tried not to take notice when u posted a random pic in the figures for the year thread

But why are u doing this

What is wrong with you and ur several alter egos I dnt get it

Trolls are probably looking at you thinking whats wrong with this kid....U put Tulse into retirement man f*ck

fishing-from-rocks-mwnt.jpg

if you were looking for a pAWZe you could have just asked cuddy

• Downvote 3

a topic might say 'random video thread', it doesn't mean u have to post every video you've watched that day, it gets tiresome trying to find the interesting stuff when u have to wade thru so much other stuff, look at the facebook topic, what it was like at the start on the first few pages, compare that to how it ended and u can see how u managed to kill it off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

a topic might say 'random video thread', it doesn't mean u have to post every video you've watched that day, it gets tiresome trying to find the interesting stuff when u have to wade thru so much other stuff, look at the facebook topic, what it was like at the start on the first few pages, compare that to how it ended and u can see how u managed to kill it off.

whats not interesting to you might be interesting to someone else

facebook thread was the best thread on here

its not everytime someone wants to talk about the f*ck*ng holocost or the countryside or politics

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Maybe the thread should have been called 'remarkable video thread' then

I cant believe the bitchassness I've been reading

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The lack of new threads is the reason the series of 'random' threads got deleted. 'cause everyone would throw everything in them instead of making new topics

At least that was the reason for the Facebook one getting deleted. I assume its the same for the rest. I think the picture one should have stayed open 'cause you'll generally find a lot of good images on the net worth sharing but not exactly topic worthy.

I also reckon if you move the Music room to the top of the index page, people will visit it much more,and if its being used more there'll be less music posted in Whatever

I can see no other reason than to assume our Admin's objective is to make the type of posts which were subject to those threads, become topics in their own right. Thus making the forum appear fuller & more frequent with activity.

What they do no realise, is that those threads are an incentive to post things which aren't worthy of their own topic, but are worth sharing regardless. Thus increasing forum activity.

If my assumptions are wrong, and Admin have another motive, it only further illuminates the fact that they are cunts. Because they do these things without an explanation... Like the way my EDITING POSTS thread was locked and pt2 is STILL awaiting explanation.

You man are here to serve us, not the other way round. Fix up.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

the vid thread was set up coz ppl were complaining that every other new topic was a video one, but at least it meant videos had to be somewhat topic worthy to be posted, i know i'm moaning a bit too much but c'mon, this place has died a death, they need to do something about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe the thread should have been called 'remarkable video thread' then

I cant believe the bitchassness I've been reading

Bruv the thread was sh*t filled with the same 3-4 people posting the same stuff all the time

This is an example of the thread

sexy-sex-hot-girl-texting-txt-cell-phone.jpg

LA

x1000000, and swap the pic with a sh*t freestyle vid if applicable

Nobody wants to discuss the holocaust all day long but that type of sh*t is why there is only about 5 people who regularly use the forum now

• Upvote 4

Tommy H banned. Symbol/Inhim be warned

Post Edits for non mods is not coming back... too many people saying things..editing then denying they said it....if your that worried about the grey bar make sure you preview your post before you submit... takes 5 seconds.

Pictrue/Video threads could come back but at this current time...people are having whole 3+ pages discussions about non video/picture related matters, when heads come out of this habbit that has been picked up over the last year or so of then it can come back.

There is also a search bar at the top of the forums if you want to talk about a tv show or something like that chances are there already is a topic you can join in the discussion if not why be shook to make the topic yourself...chances are people will reply.

• Upvote 8

whats not interesting to you might be interesting to someone else

facebook thread was the best thread on here

its not everytime someone wants to talk about the f*ck*ng holocost or the countryside or politics

nor do we want to see your daily video trash that you and your fellow moranos find funny.

just cos its funny in accra dont mean its funny in london. smell we???

• Upvote 2