IMHIM-"I GOT HEAD FROM A TRANNY"

JOHN DOE

Set man need to stop asking questions and read the original thread.

EDITED BY MOD FOR A LITTLE SUMMARY

---------

looooooooooooooooooool

sarahluvsit_20080524235441.jpg_large.jpg

sarahluvsit_20080404222251.jpg_large.jpg

she gt a chin that could give Captain Planet a run for his money

l_bb1a787edee7471f155ea6df8981857e.jpg

same Captain Planet jawline still

beg we go up to brunel n paste this pics all voer

2uiymmv.jpg

This man has youtube- Swear the guys Asian. There some video stuff for sale selling off male clothing all narrated in male voice,

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v/NCyuALIAR-U&hl=en"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v/NCyuALIAR-U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v/NCyuALIAR-U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

then this other video of \'Sarah\'

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdjeE-d8ic"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdjeE-d8ic"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdjeE-d8ic" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://youtube.com/sarahluvsit

ok...here goes..

sound clip 01.wav - 4.28MB

dnt watch the blocked nose.

lol

o-guy try edit his post but it got quoted fam. incriminated ur team g.

ok here we go one time.

ellz = sleezy\'s co-d

ellz has been dealin with my cousin from time. SHE IS NOT A TV DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. dem two fell off after suttin went down (ask ur man). ellz decided to get back at my cuzzy by makin up this nonsense. funnily enough what u need to ask urself is:

1. where is ellz and why has he removed all his pics www.profilepic.com/ellz

2. why is sleezy and these other brehs tellin the story... where is ellz in all of this? why cant ur side speak?

3. why did my man lock off him numba. 07947930955 feel free to ring but its been cut off

4. why hasnt anybody called my cousin? shes told ur side to speak up DONT GET FAMILY INVOLVED standard

5. your story makes no sense and theres no relation. ur sayin my cussin is a transexual or sum sh*t. this is MY EMAIL her email is another which is registered to profilepic, so where u got that nonsense from it aint makin sense.

6. tryin to boi off my cuzzin as a transexual is far from funny let alone involvin nex people.

ur boy needs to speak up from his side. my side is ready to talk but u man have got suttin to hide. and yes i heard u man get down differently IS THAT SO. skeeen. dont forget my cousin has been dealin wit ur boi for a while now. u wanna play sum lil internet game, we dont do talk out here. shes got pics, text messages, messages to her account, shes got it all on lock. so from my cousin and me - good luck, get ur site sum ratings from a waste story that doesnt add up, and like i said. if ur feelin brave to continue ur silly story, shes got the evidence at hand which i have personally seen AHAHA u man are DIFFERENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hold tite u and URS

:lol::lol:

BULLL sh*t

me and scorpzz

BOTH KNW SLEEZY AND ELLZ

and ellz was nt dealin wit this head scarf girl

i dn\'t knw sh*t about this tranny business

but sleezy told me about this scarf head giver

like c ouple of weeks ellz went to see her

i dn\'t knw the ins and outs of this situation

but i knw

bull sh*t wen i see it

i\'m nt readin all this

sumone gemme and update plz

lol

nt MY team bruv

i only talk to sleezy

this whole thing has me in stiches tbh

i came in

saying things i didn\'t knw it wasn\'t okay to say

so boi

smh.jpg

swear mr billion is a member on here???

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showuser=1053

EDITED BY MOD FOR STATUS UPDATES PT2

pissedpp2.png

LMAO

FUKERIES

Muji's Details

Here for: Networking, Friends

Orientation: Straight

Hometown: Guyana & Trinidad

Body type: 5' 7" / Average

Ethnicity: Other

Religion: Muslim

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Smoke / Drink: No / No

Children: Undecided

Education: College graduate

Sarah:

I'm an exotic mix; with my main roots lying in Trinidad and Guyana.

Vital Stats:

Size: 8/10

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 75Kg

Style: Classy (wardrobe is always up to date!)

Hair: Below shoulder length black wavy hair

Eyes: Hazel

Now contrary to popular belief, im NOT a chick... so to speak... LOL

I'm a TV. No u idiot, not a television! I'm a Transvestite. Yes TRANS-VESTITE. U still na undastand? Go google that sh*t quick and LEARN! PLEAAAAASE dont ask me to explain it - cuz i wont, as i dont have time to... It's difficult as it is, why make it ten times confusing - a simple definition should settle your mind!

Call "Sarah" my alter ego. It's my "other half". The sexy bitch in me that comes out on occasion. And believe it or not, i dont dress full-time. YEP. Im one a da man dere - and u wudnt have guessed! LOL basically im still man dem on a day to day basis, but Sarah is this exotic chick that comes out to play on occasions...

ALSO… just cuz u find me attractive doesn’t make u gay sweetie. It makes u clever. LOL On the realz thou, so what? Its why I do what I do – to get that sort of reaction. Either WOW or WTF??!!. I like to hear from people, see what they think, whatever your opinion is on what i do or "the gay scene"... i like educating people about this community which just keeps getting BIGGER and further DIVERSE.

You would be SHOCKED if you saw how big the GAY BLACK SCENE is getting... if anyone has paid a visit to BOOTYLICIOUS, HEAVEN, GHETTO, CARIBANA... then boi, U KNOW!! If you havent i really think you should... no matter how "straight" you consider yourself to be, male or female, it's an experience you'll never forget i can tell you this much!

All i will say is the STRAIGHT MAN HYPE is all a FACADE for da man dem so they dont get HOTTED UP. Classing yourself as Straight is no longer required, the world is becoming a little less strict on sexual preferences. Who's business is it anyway to tell another man what you should do behind closed doors anway...?

You see, i never understood this. I got so many brehs constantly coming back to check my page...

BUT its like theyre scared to message me? Like i've got sum secret vendetta to "expose" them or "bait them out". OH PLEASE. We are GROWN FOLKS (well some of us are anyway) on dis ting. THIS IS THE NET. You are no longer ON ROAD. Get off your hype and SECKLE MY YUTE!!

Being an ignorant is not the one, it really aint...This is your gateway to learn about things you necessarily wouldnt be able to learn about in real life, for whatever reasons. Why do you think im on dis ting? Were not all SEX MAD you know...

I’m purely on here for a good vibe ting. I wanna meet new people, just live and get to know whats goin on in. Don’t be shy, if u got sum burnin questions or just wanna chat or like many have done on here hav asked for a straight meet up.. well boi, u wont know unless u ask!

As u can tell im a REAAAAAAAAALLY laidback character. Im cool peoples. Us island people cud never be hotheaded. Its not in our blood. Not the way I was raised SO JAM UR HYPE U LICKLE E-BALLERRRRRRR!! U NA FOOL NO ONE BUT URSELF!! KMTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BTW is it me, or are most of these UNDACOVA BROTHAS “mi a badman, uhhnu like mi, dem fi get buss up in dere bloodclart back” brehs comin from SOUTH?! Don't get it twisted, im SW16 all day everyday, but wen it comes down to it, i left that nonsense back in SECONDAY SCHOOL. I'm now at a point in my life where my postcode does not represent who i am.

I am MY OWN person. I can think for myself, i can speak my own mind, i can hold an intellectual conversation, i do not have to judge people on their physical appearance, i can talk to people regardless of their age or skin colour, my conversation does not revolve around whether i take it up the ass and whether i suck d*ck... or any of that other nonsense.

I DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE, I HAVE NO REASON TO AND I AM IN NOT A POSITION TO. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IGNORANT, SO PLEASE DONT SIT THERE AND FALL TO THE PITS OF IGNORANCE YOURSELF...

Its difficult to understand yourself sometimes… I can barely understand my own situation!! You could put me in a catergory of being a "weirdo", "freak", "confused", "batty", "gay", "homosexual", "tranny"... BUT unless YOU know ME for the person that I AM, PLEASE DO NOT jump to your own conclusions. Form an opinion from the time you contact me or i contact you and we actually start speaking!

Curiousity is a strange thing. It really does confuse you – but im on here to help unconfuse you… SHOW U THAT TV’S ARE NOT THE STEREOTYPES U SEE!! We're not all hench shoulders, hairy chested, pale make up, stubble showin, adams apple, hairy arms, beefed up men in ladies clothes... i ask you - do you see ANY of that in me...?

With that in mind, feel free to holla at me for whatever reason, wud luv to hear from you guys!!

xX Sarah Xx

**DIES**

THE AMOUNT OF BARS IN THERE IS SICKINING

ite

these are the ppl to bait

anyone with a PP account, go ontot he pics n message these dudes with these pics n a link tot the topic

imma do the rest in am in

comments1.jpg

comments2.jpg

comments3.jpg

comments41.jpg

comments42.jpg

comments51.jpg

comments52.jpg

comments53.jpg

comments54.jpg

n pics of dude as a man incase he deletes the myspace or sutin

l_a1a522211ee45f7d5948e35155029741.jpg

l_bcce795170e65231e32704f263c8a7b3.jpg

l_9015c6423d882ec13450eba4ba517eab.jpg

trusay alot of black guys go for trannys

but will deny they're gay.

this is one reason why STI r flying about the place

Having low standards =/= gay.

If he leads you to think he's female then he's committing fraud and can be sent to prison for it.

Just an FYI for the next time you try to snare a man.

If he leads you to think he's female then he's committing fraud and can be sent to prison for it.

most trannys are quite bait.

besides, the ones im talking about go on to websites like imhim to find trannys..they KNOW there's a d*ck below the weave

• Downvote 1

most trannys are quite bait.

besides, the ones im talking about go on to websites like imhim to find trannys..they KNOW there's a d*ck below the weave

Most are. But like I said certain guys could just be desperate and not care that the 'female' looks manly; they just want a beat.

Definitely disgusting but I wouldn't call it gay if they're being duped.

Lastly, HIV doesn't come from gay people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

looooooooooooooooooool

:huh:<_<:rolleyes:

My chin is normal I dunno who these losers are and what theyre on about tbh

Where can you even observe my chin in 2008?

lol

Weirdos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

looooooooooooooooooool

lol

Weirdos

quoted

looooooooooooooooooool

lol

Weirdos

I gave you a pos bro hope you feel better soon.

looooooooooooooooooool

lol

Weirdos

quoted

EXACTLY what I came to do

so I shall re-quote

looooooooooooooooooool

lol

Weirdos

quoted

:lol: some insecure guy

• Upvote 1

looooooooooooooooooool

lol

Weirdos

quoted

:lol: some insecure guy

Are you a psychologist?