Your pamming scores so far this year

NiNES.

s'wot white people dono respek
tbh with you. I REALLY didnt wanna bring her back... i havent brought a chick back to mine for sex in time. i tried to f*ck her in her car but she was acting up...its wadeva anyway...hotel room next time... it was short notice but now its certified defo hotel next time./BEST SITE TO UP PICS THAT WONT GET LOCKED?

How is there anything wrong with sleeping with your girl under your parents roof?I understand links etc, but a girl they know and accept into their home (assuming they know and respect your other half)? That's ridiculous.
exactly the only girl i REALLY let in my household properly is one chick i been seeing ...she nice and respectable...this chick as i said... was jus like... i had no choice if i wanted to beat... i even drove around in her car to waste time so my mother would go sleep coz i didnt wanna bring her in the house whilst she was awake *sigh*

if u still live wiv ur mum and dad or either 1 of ur parents, regardless of if u have a GIRLFRIEND/WIFEY...THAT IS STILL DISRESPECT TO BE BANGING HER IN UR PARENTS HOUSE...
it isbut shoot medont matter about if my parent was white/blackim a deviant...when my mind is on p*ssy i tend to do stupid sh*t *never moist or snakey behaviour though*my mother was in...but i sneaked her in the yard and out the yard...music on so nothing suspicious ...../re-up gangIMG_0104_m.jpgIMG_0101_m.jpg
ratings

if u still live wiv ur mum and dad or either 1 of ur parents, regardless of if u have a GIRLFRIEND/WIFEY...THAT IS STILL DISRESPECT TO BE BANGING HER IN UR PARENTS HOUSE...
it isbut shoot medont matter about if my parent was white/blackim a deviant...when my mind is on p*ssy i tend to do stupid sh*t *never moist or snakey behaviour though*my mother was in...but i sneaked her in the yard and out the yard...music on so nothing suspicious ...../re-up gangIMG_0104_m.jpgIMG_0101_m.jpg
ratings

ratings

Guest Portuguese
ratings

ratings
alieneed to find a white ting like thiscurves ta rassfek