Your pamming scores so far this year

NiNES.

Dst reup them pics
if u still live wiv ur mum and dad or either 1 of ur parents, regardless of if u have a GIRLFRIEND/WIFEY...THAT IS STILL DISRESPECT TO BE BANGING HER IN UR PARENTS HOUSE...
it isbut shoot medont matter about if my parent was white/blackim a deviant...when my mind is on p*ssy i tend to do stupid sh*t *never moist or snakey behaviour though*my mother was in...but i sneaked her in the yard and out the yard...music on so nothing suspicious ...../re-up gangIMG_0104_m.jpgIMG_0101_m.jpg
ratings
  • Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

Pictures and sh*t like dst just posted make me wanna come out of retirement. Have a nigga twitching. I thank God my partners in crime are locked down and taking it easy. Because if Everyman was on rampage. The urge to sin would be great

Pictures and sh*t like dst just posted make me wanna come out of retirement. Have a nigga twitching. I thank God my partners in crime are locked down and taking it easy. Because if Everyman was on rampage. The urge to sin would be great
i met a girl who i should technically wife but dunno if im ready for that lifestyle yet.theres too many options atm. i feel sorry for all my friends who have settled down, they lost the glint in the eye. i probably wont get another chance of finding a girl acceptable as a partner but i had become fairly comfortable with the idea of being a bachelor ad infinitum. its a comfortable lifestyle. if i wive it and just bang other broads from the get go maybe i will get used to that lifestyle but what will my various Gods think of me? i feel like im at a cross roads and not sure if there is a win win for me here
  • Upvote 1

i met a girl who i should technically wife but dunno if im ready for that lifestyle yet.theres too many options atm. i feel sorry for all my friends who have settled down, they lost the glint in the eye. i probably wont get another chance of finding a girl acceptable as a partner but i had become fairly comfortable with the idea of being a bachelor ad infinitum. its a comfortable lifestyle. if i wive it and just bang other broads from the get go maybe i will get used to that lifestyle but what will my various Gods think of me? i feel like im at a cross roads and not sure if there is a win win for me here
this is me bruvthis is so me... i got this chick here..shes real nice, opening up her own business soon...own house, own car aint looking to rely on man...i chill with her and can stand her without beating *THIS IS A BIG THING*but then my otherside is just tuggin onto my arm like "f*ck every nice bitch in site" and even the chicks like "i dunno if i can trust u coz i know how u are" so im like at a crossroads and i said in the other thread...her ex is a bit nuts...shes tryna cut ties there though ...but in the mean time i can only be me init i guess