Man City In The Champions League?

Mame Biram Diouf

gun__1219930181_champions_league_beams.jpg

Ok so we can no longer ignore the threat they pose. The squad they have assembled is quality as much I hate to admit and Mancini loves his European style of football.

Kompany, Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Y.Toure are all beasts and Dzeko/Ballo both performed good in Europe before aswell and Clichy/K.Toure have good experience from Arsenal

Hoping they don't get out the groups but tbf on paper they should easily make the semi's

How far do you think they will get?

Will the Arabs Achieve what Roman's Riches couldn't?

Who will step up in Europe ? or will the likes or Barry, Lescott, Richards, Milner, A.Johnson not be able to cope with the step-up?

Discuss

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Mancinis style is perfect for CL football so they could do well I only hope they get Barca first knock-out round.

Even though their physicality & pace on the break could cause them problems, Arsenal having 98% posession against City means the match would be a lolting.

First team with movement & tekkers they come across will have them crawling on their knees.

City will do very well in Europe until they run into Barca/Real.

I want to see City in the last pot because quite frankly they have done nada in Europe.

How do you think Jose would line up against them considering Mancini will likely deploy his 3DMs like Real did against Barce last year but with a more disciplined approach and less rashness (Pepe).

Would he go all out or match them and out class them?

Guest Portuguese

Mourinho is not changing his system for any team bar Barca.

We will play the same system as normal eg The Tottenham game.

4-double pivot-Ozil-Ronaldo+two others plus I have said it many times on here only Barca are superior to Real in this current time so I can see an all spanish final in Munich(If we don't get drawn together at the semi-finals stage again)

I will be surprised if they don't make the quarters.

City will do very well in Europe until they run into Barca/Real.

I want to see City in the last pot because quite frankly they have done nada in Europe.

so as good as pretty much everybody else then,

if the draw is kind to them and they get the run of the green theres no real reason why they cant go all the way,

as far as Favourites go i'd put them only behind Barca, United and Real, (trying to see who else can do something but i dunno maybe Chelsea as they're still quite tough to beat)

couple other teams are there aswell, but Mancini and the Arabs will really want this,

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...