Pokerist.com

Fresh

I recently got into poker, I went to see a friend who works in a pub and he persuaded me to enter a tournament they were having around the back. Not knowing the rules I obliged whilst using the pokerist iphone app to guide me & picked it up almost immediately. After that day I continued to play using the iphone app, the last 3 times I've gone to the pub I've come away with between £50-100.

Just started playing on the mac app.

If anyone else's interested maybe we can organise a little tournament or something.

If you aren't familiar with pokerist.com its all free and you play for virtual chips, atm I'm only suggesting we play for fun. But if anyone wants to put money down....

Guest haze-e

If u do anything Pokerstars has the homke games option. Basically sets up a room for you and your friends to play for each others monies.

Im involved in 2 already. Ill probably be down for this.

Don't even know how to play poker tbh, never had an incentive to learn it.

Blackjack >>> _____

Blackjack used to be the lick.

But tbh poker is levels above, it brings personality, cunningness, determinedness, analytical skill, cleverness & stupidity into cards.

Contrary to popular belief it ant hard to learn.

/

which site is best between

Pokerist

Pkr

& Pokerstars

If pokerstars has an option for private games, I say we go with that.

• Upvote 1