Pokerist.com

Fresh

Guest haze-e

Im going to make a couple cash tables now.

I dunno if anyone wants to sit down with like £100 so i wont do 50p/£1 blinds (Unless you do. LMK)

Otherwise imma set up a 25p/50p Cash table and We can sort out tournaments once more people have joined the Home Game.

EDIT: Minimum amount on this table is $20 which is like £12-15 or so. Not too much.

I see Zlast has joined. The rest of you follow suit :Y:

EDIT 2: In fact i created a smaller stakes table aswell. $10 Minimum.

Anybody who doesnt know how to join:

Download Pokerstars

Once setup click on Home Games in Lobby.

Enter

Club number: 507842

invitation code: vipoker2

And thats it!

tbh the basics of poker can be picked up within minutes, the rest just comes from experience. online poker annoys me because ull get people going all in with a 2 of spades and 7 of hearts, someone else calls with a A K suited then double 7s & a 2 comes on the flop..that sh*t doesn't really happen in real life cash games/tournys.

ite clocked it

can i play for no money as practice?

yeh on most you get 1000 free poker chips which if you lose, you can restock every 30 mins or so

but playing for free is a lot different to real money..don't get gassed like i did when i changed my 1000 free chips into 100k in 3 days then put £100 cash on and lost it withing a few hours

whens a good time for everyone to jump on and we all play together we ill see if theres a room for play money that will help everyone unfamiliar with the game, yeah the game is really easy to learn hard to master i started properly in june reading books etc cos theres loads of money to be made, its mainly about wit and tactics the hands you have dont really mean too much once you get deep into the blinds. picking up people's tendencies comes with experience aswell

what are you on about? Unluck this isnt one of those times, i said earlier i was a micro stakes player aswell what kind of earnings can you really make? the rules are there simple to follow make best hand and milk it for value, target fish. There really isnt much to it unless youre into all the advanced tactics. SNG's are just play tight and open up when the blinds are large and play reasonably throughout they arent difficult sometimes u get lucky and unlucky at times but it evens out the more you play.

what are you on about? Unluck this isnt one of those times, i said earlier i was a micro stakes player aswell what kind of earnings can you really make? the rules are there simple to follow make best hand and milk it for value, target fish. There really isnt much to it unless youre into all the advanced tactics. SNG's are just play tight and open up when the blinds are large and play reasonably throughout they arent difficult sometimes u get lucky and unlucky at times but it evens out the more you play.

werent on about u, u werent around in the other thread

but no doubt ur just another microbonk

Club number: 507842

invitation code: vipoker2

everyone join this club and we can get some stuff running

can i play this through my i phone ? have to wait a couple of weeks til I get back my sky broadband

Its possible but you gotta be familiar with that techy remote desktop flexes there and drop money on an app to let you do it, not worth it imo everyone should still be playing by the tiime your about at least.