Those with partners

Fresh

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up? About 4 months. How long have you been a item? Apart from a brief hiatus this year, coming up to 3 years in october. How often do you speak? Every other day/Every day depending on business. How often do you see each other? Same. Do your friends/family approve? Yes. Vice versa? Yes.

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?A couple of months.How long have you been a item?Coming up to 2 years (around 18/19 months).How often do you speak?We live together.How often do you see each other?Every single day (unless one of us is away on business).Do your friends/family approve?Yes, they love her like a daughter. Vice versa? Yeah, I'm awesome.

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?Not long, under a month.How long have you been a item?Almost two years. How often do you speak?Everyday.How often do you see each other?Most days, he stays say 5 out of 7 nights. Do your friends/family approve?Most. Vice versa?Yes.

Guest haze-e
How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?3 YearsHow long have you been a item?3 Years#How often do you speak?EverydayHow often do you see each other?Quite oftenDo your friends/family approve?YupVice versa?Yup

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?Maybe a year?How long have you been a item?2 years.How often do you speak?Everyday.How often do you see each other?Used to be alot, now, maybe once a week or suttin.Do your friends/family approve?YeahVice versa? Yeah
your how often do u see eachother sounds a bit poorwhy is that
  • Downvote 3

Lol whats your stats like?Tbh, she calls me alot more than I call her. Mainly cause I always got sh*t to do such as watch various series, jump on xbox, films etc etc.Just yesterday we were talking about how she has NEVER gone to sleep without calling me first.I don't have that same problem :D

Lol whats your stats like?Tbh, she calls me alot more than I call her. Mainly cause I always got sh*t to do such as watch various series, jump on xbox, films etc etc.Just yesterday we were talking about how she has NEVER gone to sleep without calling me first.I don't have that same problem :D
rtetrtrrrpmsl

I met mine two years before we got close, cant say we were in contact the whole time though so it probably doesn't count.Been with her for a year and a half almost, with a 2 month break somewhere in between.We speak daily but that's not my doing.She is my default, if nothing is else gwaning I'll be in her company.I think my mum loves her as much as I do, her mum and I are cool.I dont want to go into the problem in a lot of detail on here, that's not I do things. I just wanted to know what's common practice.

She is my default, if nothing is else gwaning I'll be in her company.
Let me tell you, this is breaking her heart.
Nah maybe I didn't explain myself well enough, I set time aside for our plans & I wont (always) abandone our plans should something else come up.Im just saying, if we both have nothing doing, there's hardly ever a time when we'll sit at our own places & do our own thing. We'd prefer to link up, then do our own thing.I hate sleeping without my hand on a breast.
  • Upvote 2

Lol snm.I dunno, I've always said if I have to put in effort.... like if things don't just flow, its long for me.
This is exactly it, you have to do what the f*ck you want, when you want, and still be in complete harmony.Only break sweat when all else fails.

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?: An hourHow long have you been a item? 2 yearsHow often do you speak? Most daysHow often do you see each other? Most days when I'm at UniDo your friends/family approve? Mum was trying to give me the talk about marrying within my race (gf's oriental), I waved it off.Vice versa? Her Dad will probs come round seeing as I'm an upstanding member of society.

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?About 2 monthsHow long have you been a item?Over 4 years but split up for 6 monthsHow often do you speak?everyday mainly in the eveningHow often do you see each other?3-4 times a weekDo your friends/family approve?her fam love me, her mum cried when we split up. My fam love herVice versa?

Guest M12 Part 2
How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?Knew of each other about 6 months. Were seeing each other exclusively for 3/4 before it was official. How long have you been a item?2.5 yearsHow often do you speak?Every dayHow often do you see each other?Weekly nowadays. Do your friends/family approve?My fam like her too much and she's cool with my friends so yeahVice versa?Her fam never said anything but I knew and she told me they didn't approve at first because I was African. Heard some jokes stories from her 2nd hand. African men will beat you, they will get you pregs and run away, he probably has an arranged wife. It's all jokes looking back now cos now they fully trust me and have abandoned their preconceptions. Some of the stuff they thought about African people though were so offkey. You'd think some of the elders in her fam were white.