Those with partners

Fresh

Her fam never said anything but I knew and she told me they didn't approve at first because I was African. Heard some jokes stories from her 2nd hand. African men will beat you, they will get you pregs and run away, he probably has an arranged wife. It's all jokes looking back now cos now they fully trust me and have abandoned their preconceptions. Some of the stuff they thought about African people though were so offkey. You'd think some of the elders in her fam were white.
Lmfao. Sometimes the African diaspora is too funny.

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?couple years but did not really speak as i use to deal with a girl she knewHow long have you been a item?4 yearsHow often do you speak?everydayHow often do you see each other?everyday as i have moved with herDo your friends/family approve?Yea mumsie loves her like a daughter she never had, and she can see she is good for me Vice versa? Love me like i am one of their own

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?Few weeksHow long have you been a item?9 years this OctHow often do you speak?Live togetherHow often do you see each other?See aboveDo your friends/family approve?YesVice versa?I don't approve of them so there is no relationship at all

Guest PROFIT MARGINS
How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?A weekHow long have you been a item?6.5 yearsHow often do you speak?Every bloody day lolHow often do you see each other?5/7 days give or takeDo your friends/family approve?Yh finks the sun shines out her assVice versa?When I first linked it her dad used 2 ring me on a hypetalking bout chopping me up...that all stopped when I metthe 5ft gassed up ras now he fully backs me as future son in law we broke up once and her brother and sister wouldn't talk 2 her looool

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?2 months How long have you been a item?1 year & halfHow often do you speak?Everyday. (The good morning ping & convo, nightime phonecall). She wants to talk to me constantly throughout the day even when shes at work, im the type to unintentionally have everyone on "D".How often do you see each other?Weekends. Maybe linkup ona Wednesday for a drink or cinema or something.Do your friends/family approve?YeahVice versa?Yeah

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?About 2 yrsHow long have you been a item?8 yrsHow often do you speak?everydayHow often do you see each other?everydayDo your friends/family approve?yesVice versa?i think so
woops, got my maths wrong

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?About 2 monthsHow long have you been a item?Over 4 years but split up for 6 monthsHow often do you speak?everyday mainly in the eveningHow often do you see each other?3-4 times a weekDo your friends/family approve?her fam love me, her mum cried when we split up. My fam love herVice versa?
i've always wondered about couples like thatdid you two actually lock off all contact for six months?did you actually think it was the end, or were you both being stubborn?

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?About 2 monthsHow long have you been a item?Over 4 years but split up for 6 monthsHow often do you speak?everyday mainly in the eveningHow often do you see each other?3-4 times a weekDo your friends/family approve?her fam love me, her mum cried when we split up. My fam love herVice versa?
i've always wondered about couples like thatdid you two actually lock off all contact for six months?did you actually think it was the end, or were you both being stubborn?
There we periods where we didn't speak for a month and I assumed that was it then one of us would contact the other or we'd bump into eachother or some sh*t.I think there were periods during the 6 months where both of us thought that was it.

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?A few years.How long have you been a item?14+ years (split for a year or so).How often do you speak?All the time. How often do you see each other?All the time.Do your friends/family approve?Many approved, some didn't. With two of the elders it with the usual ignorant Aff v Jammo thing. SmhVice versa?Most approve but for the first few years hell no. I was met with some strong resistance. The ones that didn't again has always been to do with the the usual ignorant Jammo against Affs ting. Mrs Goddaz used to tell me the cussings some of the elders in her family came with. He gran on her dad's side was the worse. She'd rather Mrs Goddaz got with a white man than an African. Fast forward years down the line, ALL has been bless :D

interesting to see how long some people met their partners before they hooked upa few weeks?sayeen
Immature attitude to have IMO
would you call your bredrin your close boy after only knowing them for a couple of weeks?
lolYou don't wife a girl after a few weeks don.You can start a casual relationship after you meet someone straight away, if you meet them in the street then it could more or less be from the get go.It is later down the line you say, yeah I can see myself with this girl in the longrun or kids etc...

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?a few monthsHow long have you been a item?6yrsHow often do you speak?most days / we live togetherHow often do you see each other?every dayDo your friends/family approve?They used too but recently my mums been very anti himVice versa? His family do. Get on well with them

How long did you know your other half before you hooked up?Since we were 15/16How long have you been a item?5yearsHow often do you speak?Everyday we live togetherHow often do you see each other?EverydayDo your friends/family approve?My dad hated him before cos I fell pregnant so young, but after awhile they made amendsVice versa? His family loves me